Cleveland Blue Raiders travel to Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Maybe not the classic veer (if there is any such thing), but some type of read option with #1 in the mix. Unless there is an unrecognized arm on the team that can get it to him in the air, there really aren't a lot of options. Whatever is selected will be hard to learn in a week.

Like I said before, if we both get through this game without any injuries, I think we will both consider it a success.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TROLL THE BLUERAIDERZ WERE DOMINATING THEIR OPPONENTS UNTIL THE BRADLEY GAME BUT MAINLY DUE TO INJURIES TO THE QBS. BUT THEY STILL HAVE THEIR BACKFIELD AND THAT STUD WIDEOUT SO EXPECT THEM TO GET A LITTLE CHEMISTRY TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND ON THE MOUNTAIN.THEY ARE REALLY RIGHT ON SCHEDULE TO BEGIN A WINNING STREAK. THEY JUST RAN INTO A FEW CUPCAKES EARLY. I'M NOT COUNTING THEM OUT

#LOP

TROLL THE BLUERAIDERZ WERE DOMINATING THEIR OPPONENTS UNTIL THE BRADLEY GAME BUT MAINLY DUE TO INJURIES TO THE QBS. BUT THEY STILL HAVE THEIR BACKFIELD AND THAT STUD WIDEOUT SO EXPECT THEM TO GET A LITTLE CHEMISTRY TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND ON THE MOUNTAIN.THEY ARE REALLY RIGHT ON SCHEDULE TO BEGIN A WINNING STREAK. THEY JUST RAN INTO A FEW CUPCAKES EARLY. I'M NOT COUNTING THEM OUT

#LOP

Dang, your posts are hard to understand sometimes most times.

With their numbers and athleticism, they should be able to overpower my Eagles Friday without a QB, but we intend to make them work for it.

Unless there is a yet unrecognized throwing arm on the team or they have tremendous success with the wildcat, I don't see a winning streak on their remaining schedule.

Dang, your posts are hard to understand sometimes most times.

With their numbers and athleticism, they should be able to overpower my Eagles Friday without a QB, but we intend to make them work for it.

Unless there is a yet unrecognized throwing arm on the team or they have tremendous success with the wildcat, I don't see a winning streak on their remaining schedule.

ALL THEY NEED IS A QB TO GET THINGS GOING. .500 WILL GET THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS.

#LOP