Cleveland Blue Raiders travel to Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

I recon every game needs a thread. Don't know if anybody really wants to talk about this one, though.

Hate to see any team banged up and struggling, but cain't say I ain't a little bit excited about catching Cleveland while they're down. :blush:

I don't want to get too delusional, but I'm thinkin' my Eagles have a chance to steal a win this week.

It will be good to get back to the Mountain for just our second home game of the season. Hopefully, we'll have some good weather and a great night for football at the Eagles' Nest.

EagleFire.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recon every game needs a thread. Don't know if anybody really wants to talk about this one, though.

Hate to see any team banged up and struggling, but cain't say I ain't a little bit excited about catching Cleveland while they're down. :blush:

I don't want to get too delusional, but I'm thinkin' my Eagles have a chance to steal a win this week.

It will be good to get back to the Mountain for just our second home game of the season. Hopefully, we'll have some good weather and a great night for football at the Eagles' Nest.

EagleFire.jpg

Cleveland is likely to be down to 4th string QB, but don't disregard the talent left on the team.. If they can find ways to get the ball into the playmakers hands they can be dangerous.

But I can't say they can be favored at this point in any remaining game unless something shows we have not seen shows up.

Cleveland is likely to be down to 4th string QB, but don't disregard the talent left on the team.. If they can find ways to get the ball into the playmakers hands they can be dangerous.

But I can't say they can be favored at this point in any remaining game unless something shows we have not seen shows up.

If we both play sound football and get through this week without any injuries, I'll consider it a success and will be happy.

Times like this, you learn a lot about your coach. With key players injured, how does he adapt to make best use of the players he has?

In CityScope, #13 Osterland is listed as QB/OLB. Don't know anything about his QB experience. If he can do it, snapping to #1 and letting him run the veer might work.

It will be interesting to see what Coach Cummings comes up with.