Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central

My28SweepRight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good thing is that this game might have played out well for both teams.

Mt. Juliet needed a win after those early losses including the region loss to Ravenwood. It helps put them back on track as I would guess that they likely finish a respectable 7-3 going into the playoffs.

Wilson Central gets a loss but it only puts them at 5-1. But with a gimme against Lebanon and a winnable game against Overton it looks like they at worst finish 7-3. This loss might light a fire under them to get better and go out and beat the likes of Ravenwood and Franklin.

Bottom line its a good win for Mt. Juliet but a loss that doesn't hurt Wilson Central all that much.

^^^ I have seen MJGB post all week, and has basically said that Central wouldn't win this game by stating that Central fans think they will win this game every year...Dont think that guy is just now "showing up". Better get your eyes checked. Some of y'all are some real haters, though. So you doubters, until WC can prove otherwise, they just won't beat MJ. I'm not even a MJ fan, but the all the hating against MJ should slow down some. They are 4-2. Very close loss to undefeated Cane Ridge who has beat many quality wins in there, close loss to a still very solid Ravenwood team. They beat what everybody can see is a good 5-1 Gallatin team week 1, now have beaten previously UNDEFEATED Wilson Central. Move along with the hate though, and proceed to talk about how Wilson Central is still better, or will have a better season....

Edited by thegreatone36