Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central

My28SweepRight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No hate to MJ at all. Just one of its fair weather fans.

I say crazy things at times, but I'm always pretty honest about the MJ program, and everyone on here knows that. As far as when we play WC I don't really care to show respect dating back to when I played they would treat us poorly with no sportsmanship, that was without social media as well. Maybe they learned this time Around to respect the big brother.

This is absolutely comical to say the least. So much butt paste needs to be passed around after the soreness that last night left on you all. MJ was the better team. They had the lead most of the night. Anytime Central scored, MJ had an answer. "Oh, well we will go further in the playoff, so take that, Mount Juliet!" Its as if you guys didn't realize that you only made it 1 round further than MJ because y'all played Whitehaven the following week after MJ played them.

Edited by thegreatone36

Enough BS. We have determined WC wants respect.... Then win. Last night was the 1st real chance in a while. Thats over.... Based on the way the underclassmen look in this rivalry, this MJ winning streak is going to continue for some time. In all seriousness tell me when this streak will end.

Edited by My28SweepRight