Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central

My28SweepRight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen WC this year, but mj always plays their best game of the year against wc. I think MJ' s defense masks a lot of the offenses problems. Special teams could decide it. WC should win based on straight numbers but MJ plays like a state champion during this week. I look forward to seeing this one play out. Mj's inability to throw will lose them this game. Lowest passing numbers since 1920.

I have not seen WC this year, but mj always plays their best game of the year against wc. I think MJ' s defense masks a lot of the offenses problems. Special teams could decide it. WC should win based on straight numbers but MJ plays like a state champion during this week. I look forward to seeing this one play out. Mj's inability to throw will lose them this game. Lowest passing numbers since 1920.

Yes the passing game is an embarrassment, I don't understand how we field so many experienced players and can't find a QB that can toss it. With that being said our D and Special teams must take initiative in order to beat WC. If they don't show up and we fall behind early, it could get ugly. We don't have a come from behind type offense.

Your obsession for anything Anti MJ has become comical, a lot of confidence from a fan supporting another mediocre team.

And that, sir, is where you're wrong. I'm not anti-MJ, I just don't think this years team is very good. I have nothing against MJ, the administration, the coaches or the players. My opinions are completely unbiased and I would truthfully like to see them succeed. I just call a duck a duck. Beating bad teams doesn't make me think they're good. What I saw was a mediocre team. I wish them all the best and hope they succeed.

And that, sir, is where you're wrong. I'm not anti-MJ, I just don't think this years team is very good. I have nothing against MJ, the administration, the coaches or the players. My opinions are completely unbiased and I would truthfully like to see them succeed. I just call a duck a duck. Beating bad teams doesn't make me think they're good. What I saw was a mediocre team. I wish them all the best and hope they succeed.

I agree there's plenty of substance in place to believe MJ is just an average team. Although I think they're capable of being a 3rd round of the playoffs, 7-3 team. This is the week where they have to prove to everyone they can play versus quality teams. Time to contort the minds of all the doubters.

I agree there's plenty of substance in place to believe MJ is just an average team. Although I think they're capable of being a 3rd round of the playoffs, 7-3 team. This is the week where they have to prove to everyone they can play versus quality teams. Time to contort the minds of all the doubters.

A win this week could go a long way in doing that. At the same time, there would be plenty of people that would say "they always beat WC", so it may not matter. Lol

With that said, I still believe from what I've seen WC is the better team and I believe this is the year they snap the streak.

Mt. Juliet is very good defensively and they probably will be able to stop that Wilson Central offense for a period of time early in the game.

However when that offense is unable to repeatedly get anything going and the defense has to keep going out there and try to win the game.... Wilson Central will slowly win that battle due to field position and possible turnovers.

Wilson Central 35

Mt. Juliet 21