Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember him thriving against us last year,I remember him trying to stay alive!Maybe I'm wrong.What was his stats against us?

that's why I said "most part". Coalfield both times he lit it up. Had his most pass yards of the season in playoffs against a good Coalfield team who's defense always impresses me. He followed that by a solid performance against Oneida at The Reservation. He also had a very good showing the first half of the game in the quarterfinals against you guys. Wasn't necessarily a bad second half performance but there definitely wasn't much help on the defensive side of the ball. His first trip to Coalfield he was a vital part of that win and multiple Coalfield folks praised his performance, which said a lot to me considering the stud they've got playing the Quarterback position. The kid is a gamer. Put anybody out there and he's gonna come at you with everything he's got and the majority of the time he's going to come out on top. I wouldn't put the information out if I couldn't back it fellas lol. Edited by SportsnetWriter2

Come on Bluedevil give us a real prediction.

I know it's not directed at me but I think if we play to our potential then Blue Devils win 42-22. That's in no disrespect to Coalfield because if we don't come out and take care of business they could most definitely reverse this on us! I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Coalfield Football program and Coach Henry!!! The tradition, mentality, and success he's instilled with the Yellow Jacket program has made it a consistent powerhouse in 1A football!!

that's why I said "most part". Coalfield both times he lit it up. Had his most pass yards of the season in playoffs against a good Coalfield team who's defense always impresses me. He followed that by a solid performance against Oneida at The Reservation. He also had a very good showing the first half of the game in the quarterfinals against you guys. Wasn't necessarily a bad second half performance but there definitely wasn't much help on the defensive side of the ball. His first trip to Coalfield he was a vital part of that win and multiple Coalfield folks praised his performance, which said a lot to me considering the stud they've got playing the Quarterback position. The kid is a gamer. Put anybody out there and he's gonna come at you with everything he's got and the majority of the time he's going to come out on top. I wouldn't put the information out if I couldn't back it fellas lol.

Oh OK.

I know it's not directed at me but I think if we play to our potential then Blue Devils win 42-22. That's in no disrespect to Coalfield because if we don't come out and take care of business they could most definitely reverse this on us! I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Coalfield Football program and Coach Henry!!! The tradition, mentality, and success he's instilled with the Yellow Jacket program has made it a consistent powerhouse in 1A football!!

Geez SW in all the years CF and GB have went at it you have never seen me predict a blowout win by my boys!Your team must be good to predict this kinda spanking!😉

Geez SW in all the years CF and GB have went at it you have never seen me predict a blowout win by my boys!Your team must be good to predict this kinda spanking!😉

It's just really the style of ball both play. I just think a couple turnovers will distance this score, as opposed to being a close game. That's why I mentioned that if we don't take care of business that score could be reversed. I really like the fact that we're at home tomorrow night and I think that's a factor that plays to our advantage! We've got to bring our A game though because there's absolutely no doubt about it, the Jackets will be on their game and they want revenge!!! Edited by SportsnetWriter2

It's just really the style of ball both play. I just think a couple turnovers will distance this score, as opposed to being a close game. That's why I mentioned that if we don't take care of business that score could be reversed. I really like the fact that we're at home tomorrow night and I think that's a factor that plays to our advantage! We've got to bring our A game though because there's absolutely no doubt about it, the Jackets will be on their game and they want revenge!!!

Did you all lose any region games at home last year?I can't remember for the sake of me!