Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

I'm looking forward to see Parker play this one at 100%. It should be a great QB battle. I don't think it being played at Harriman will have any factor in this one as I expect coalfield to bring as many people as Harriman does and it's not like it's a long bus ride either.

I agree Coalfield will travel good and Harriman's fans just don't like good football(or they know something that the others don't).That place was empty over there last year except for that woman who yelled at our fans.I almost bet GB will out number the Harriman unfaithful.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was just because it was GB.But they have a huge venue and there was only about 100 people there if that.They may have thought Harriman was going to run rule us and just stayed home and watched the Simpsons.

WOW! I did not know they turned out small crowds like that...Is there an internal issue keeping people away I wonder?

I dont see how a program sustains itself with no more support than that....FB is EXPENSIVE 

And getting self defense classes for the chain gang to protect themselves from cheerleaders is also costly 

Edited by uknoit2

Maybe it was just because it was GB.But they have a huge venue and there was only about 100 people there if that.They may have thought Harriman was going to run rule us and just stayed home and watched the Simpsons.

that game was fairly disappointing support wise. We took a fairly good crowd to GB in the playoffs. I would say quite a bit of money the football team makes comes from the Kingston and Rockwood games. You couldn't find a seat on the home side for the Kingston game this year. But that's it, the support sucks the rest of the year. Some fans buy into those two games and that's it. For a lot of people those two games make the season and I would say, having beaten both of them this year and area teams being off this week this game will be jam packed

Our place is spread out so a lot of people stand which in turn deceives as to turnout. We have in past years had lower crowds and odds are you've probably saw me post my displeasure with it. This year we haven't had that problem as we've brought the house with us and outnumbered everybody but Kingston!! I don't think there is very much of an actual home field advantage in high school football, just more of the fact we've defended home field pretty well overall the past couple of seasons.

Did you all lose any region games at home last year?I can't remember for the sake of me!

Trolling me hard today aren't you OnB. Lol it's all good though. I remember that loss at home to you guys last year about as well as I do spanking up on that Greenback team at home on Rivalry Thursday in 09 and then coming coming up to Cooper Field the year after and beating state ranked Greenback!! 😉😉

Trolling me hard today aren't you OnB. Lol it's all good though. I remember that loss at home to you guys last year about as well as I do spanking up on that Greenback team at home on Rivalry Thursday in 09 and then coming coming up to Cooper Field the year after and beating state ranked Greenback!! 😉😉

09 we fumbled at the end of the game to lose.No spanking!The one at home hurt i will give you that.I still blame it on Ridge.I can't even get you to go off!Your too nice! Edited by orngnblk