Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey the man2015 you are one of the coalfield fans that is always negative and i think you picked them to get beat last week so i will ask you did you think coalfield deserved those cheap penalties that turned momentum in the game. i know you talk about penalties all the time.

Not sure why everyone thinks I picked Harriman to beat us. I said coalfield would win 41-35 and we won 44-35 so I was pretty close. I thought the pass interference calls were bad especially the one going away from the scoreboard. Penalties kept Harriman in the game and almost let them steal a win. If we correct those we are 2 or 3 touchdowns better than they are but we are 7 games in and penalties still seem to be an issue so I don't think they will be corrected.

Not sure why everyone thinks I picked Harriman to beat us. I said coalfield would win 41-35 and we won 44-35 so I was pretty close. I thought the pass interference calls were bad especially the one going away from the scoreboard. Penalties kept Harriman in the game and almost let them steal a win. If we correct those we are 2 or 3 touchdowns better than they are but we are 7 games in and penalties still seem to be an issue so I don't think they will be corrected.

hard to correct penalties that you didn't commit.