Watertown @ Forrest

diesel, all due respect, why is it assumed that:

- i would automatically insult someone's school unless provoked

- care what you thought about the matter

thanks lol

since you live in the past I thought maybe that I should take you back to the 80's doc sorry!! I am in the present now, you had me with that time machine of yours..lol!!Making the drive so maybe h20 will play better than last year,only if this machine would take me to the future then maybe i could save my time and gas.Looking forward to seeing you guys stadium.

What? Forrest hasnt even been average the last 30 years. Coach Johns was a good player back in 1989 but those teams were really bad.

Neither of these teams have much of a history but both have been pretty good recently. Watertown starts to write their new history this week. Watertown by 7.

we may not have won any state titles, but the teams as of recent that have put us out, went on to the title game. Except the year Decatur co put us out. Adamsville and Marion have our number for now. Don't say we've never had a good program. Prior to this, if we made the playoffs, it was automatic you played D.A, FRA, or Ezell-Harding. I also remember of hearing about a Forrest team that gave Brentwood Academy all they wanted and succumbed to a 3 point loss, in the late 80's. Of course the time frame may be wrong on that. I wouldn't say forrest has ever been horrible. But

They definitely have had some tough luck