5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Now Mr. Uknowit you know good and we'll you couldn't on your best day put little ol me in a timeout but if you think that highly of yourself by all means don't let me ruin your dreams my kind sir... gentlemen it is roughly 7 and a half hours till kick off and we finally will know which bunch of ol wind bags can shut it ... I have heard all I want to hear about the tough running game vs the passing game. You may think what you want but I will stand by my team and say that Hampton WILL NOT run on our defense and you can take that to the bank brother. The defense that shut down Unicoi completely will impose their will on the Dogs from the get go and "that's thexactly bottom line because stone cold said so!"

Now Mr. Uknowit you know good and we'll you couldn't on your best day put little ol me in a timeout but if you think that highly of yourself by all means don't let me ruin your dreams my kind sir... gentlemen it is roughly 7 and a half hours till kick off and we finally will know which bunch of ol wind bags can shut it ... I have heard all I want to hear about the tough running game vs the passing game. You may think what you want but I will stand by my team and say that Hampton WILL NOT run on our defense and you can take that to the bank brother. The defense that shut down Unicoi completely will impose their will on the Dogs from the get go and "that's thexactly bottom line because stone cold said so!"

Yep that high powered Unicoi team.IMPRESSIVE!

Let me help you . You've posted this umpteen times. Its obvious you are trying to take shots at me and my oldest son. You are extremely small minded and childish. The youngun rushed for over1800 yards and had over 500 receiving . 1st team all state. Give it a rest. We ran all over you last season and if we are better,you don't have a prayer. You are a sad individual.

It's not taking shots at anyone. You had one good back last year. You have 2 good backs and a blocking back this year was my point. You are 95% run this year so i believe your run game may be a little better.

Let me help you . You've posted this umpteen times. Its obvious you are trying to take shots at me and my oldest son. You are extremely small minded and childish. The youngun rushed for over1800 yards and had over 500 receiving . 1st team all state. Give it a rest. We ran all over you last season and if we are better,you don't have a prayer. You are a sad individual.

It's not taking shots at anyone. You had one good back last year. You have 2 good backs and a blocking back this year was my point. You are 95% run this year so i believe your run game may be a little better.

cocky and confident are to very different things my friend as far as tears. That might be how you react to losing since you are used to it as for me nah if a team is better they are just better. But you just keep talking. 😂😂😂 so HV has faced adversity? Hampton has won more games the last 3 years than HV has in a decade. Your right if losing is adversity. You have definitely faced it.

The past is the past let's keep it there, I thought u wanted to talk about the game all u do is keep bringing up the past lol. Bring your tissue tonight