5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Now Mr. Uknowit you know good and we'll you couldn't on your best day put little ol me in a timeout but if you think that highly of yourself by all means don't let me ruin your dreams my kind sir... gentlemen it is roughly 7 and a half hours till kick off and we finally will know which bunch of ol wind bags can shut it ... I have heard all I want to hear about the tough running game vs the passing game. You may think what you want but I will stand by my team and say that Hampton WILL NOT run on our defense and you can take that to the bank brother. The defense that shut down Unicoi completely will impose their will on the Dogs from the get go and "that's thexactly bottom line because stone cold said so!"

Y, Lil ole me could never achieve such a great task B!

And OnB, so many many miles away, has better insight than you.....You figure you'll stop the Dogs because you shut down Unicoi...Okay then

Y, Lil ole me could never achieve such a great task B!

And OnB, so many many miles away, has better insight than you.....You figure you'll stop the Dogs because you shut down Unicoi...Okay then

Reminds me of a little yappin pup... loud bark, mean from a distance, but it'll run with its tail tucked when confronted. I would just stay in "timeout" ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

All I know is I'm pumped about this game tonight!!! I hope both teams play their best game, if so we may see a game like we have never seen from 2 carter co teams in a very long time, if ever!!

I agree....I want to see both teams play to their full potential for the entire game....Then everyone leave healthy afterwards

:thumb:  

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Game Day! Who's ready to hand out a beat down to the Warriors tonight???? Seriously, a beat down of HV is what I wish for, but I would bet BIg $$$ we see a slobber knocker tonight!!

Yep....I called a 24+ point win for the DOGS...But it will most likely be much closer...As long as we're 1 point better in the end is all that matters