5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

He better watch out for HV diving into his knees. They cut every lead blocker by diving into the knees. Don't believe me though watch for yourself. Best of luck to the Dogs tonight!

I did watch the film.. and yes Hv did dive at SN's knees a lot. They better be ready for that tonight.. I remember when Pujo's oldest was a sophomore. They continually went at his knees and then tried it again his junior year, LJ quickly put an end to that, with a truck move or two. They didn't wanna hit him no more after that..

It's not taking shots at anyone. You had one good back last year. You have 2 good backs and a blocking back this year was my point. You are 95% run this year so i believe your run game may be a little better.

Every time you open that mouth,you lose all credibility. And from looking in the press this morning,you're lb'ers are away behind in tackles. Second leading tackler for 5 weeks is 36 and he's not even a lb'er. The Running back we lost had nearly as many yards in 5 weeks last season as you're backfield combined this season. We had the same blocking backs. You are right ,we run the ball more this season but against you guys,AE and Grace ,thats all we did last year. We just had 2 more really good runners.

This game should be high scoring. Both have high impact players, but even though I am a homer, Hampton has to have the edge. Experience coupled with talent and drive, should have Hampton ahead when the final horn blows. The house will be packed, come early, and enjoy what should be the most ferocious battle of the year in Carter County!!!

Well here it is my kind sirs. As the morning dew glistens off the trailer parks in western Carter county, you can't help but wonder what's on the minds of the hv fans as they look out their windows past all the Bernie 2016 signs. What has to be going through their heads on this special day. And the hv players as they stare at the justin beiber poster on the wall and suddenly that poster turns into Sanchez!! And they're reminded of what will happen if they make the wrong choices in life and go to prison. Gentlemen, September 30 has arrived. Does anyone have any final thoughts?

All the kind sir's live in Happy Valley or Washington. Don't have any on this side of Carter Co.