5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

I doubt he would have a hard time finding a bet. I know one guy who bet 20 on Hampton but he tried to bet 100. I don't do any betting but if I did ,I'd try to find a different game .lol

I've never understood the desire to bet on high school games. Too many things can change the outcome. If kimmy breaks up with Billy before kickoff it could be a 21 point swing.

I also get a good laugh at those who pick scores like they know something them brag when they're close. (That 2 out of 10 times they get close)

That's one of the reasons I never really pick a score and usually just give a range.

I've never understood the desire to bet on high school games. Too many things can change the outcome. If kimmy breaks up with Billy before kickoff it could be a 21 point swing.

I also get a good laugh at those who pick scores like they know something them brag when they're close. (That 2 out of 10 times they get close)

That's one of the reasons I never really pick a score and usually just give a range.

Not a good way to make money.TOOOOOOOOOO many variables in a high school football game. Picking scores is even worse. Its realy the same way at the higher levels also.