Marion County vs Tyner @ Finley Stadium THURSDAY

Astimeexpires01

I still think Mc has best defense on the east side of bracket. That will keep them in every game they play. They will not win big in games like last year but I do think they make a run to Cookeville. AE is very talented but it's basically same team as last year but a year older. Every team has an injury away from not making it. Slot of football left. The thing is MC will play every game at home in the playoffs and that us huge

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think Mc has best defense on the east side of bracket. That will keep them in every game they play. They will not win big in games like last year but I do think they make a run to Cookeville. AE is very talented but it's basically same team as last year but a year older. Every team has an injury away from not making it. Slot of football left. The thing is MC will play every game at home in the playoffs and that us huge

Fact

Ya just never know how it'll go from game to game

I believe you will travel in the quarterfinals this season.