SCOTTS HILL TRAVELS TO RIVERSIDE

tradertwo

Rivalry Week: ALWAYS a VERY physical Game...I LOOK for the LIONS to play Really Physical this week...The Lions Strength on Defense is the Run Game. I don't feel like the Panthers will be able to run the ball on the Lions, But i do  think they will pass some against our secondary but in certain Down and Distances I think SH will make personal adjustments that will Make The Lions LOCK Down on pass Coverages this week as well. SH may Break some on defense  but I really don't think RS will have enough offense to compete with the Potent Offense of the Lions. Just to Balanced. IF the LIONS protect the Ball I really Believe they can Compete With Anyone in 2A football. Just hope everyone Stays Healthy. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy Browder will have the SH offense sizzling tonight. SH by at least 3 TD's. Scotts Hill is a team 2A better watch closely. They have an incredibly balanced offense and that is hard to stop in HS.

scotts hill will b tough to stop. The panthers offense will put up some points as well but can they contain the lions running n passing game. Will b interesting game w several different scenarios that can b played out

Tommy Browder will have the SH offense sizzling tonight. SH by at least 3 TD's. Scotts Hill is a team 2A better watch closely. They have an incredibly balanced offense and that is hard to stop in HS.

One game at a time is what I always say but honestly I can't wait for us to come to the hill! I'm excited to see how Waverly and Scotts hill match up. I know its two weeks away but you know how it is ;)