Sequatchie @ Dekalb

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla seem to be winning ballgames.....and AP polls don't win ballgames....the team does...maybe the other teams should start winning games since they are so bothered by these polls!!!!

Sequatchie is having a good year. Polls at this point mean nothing. Sequatchie has been the benefactor of a very easy schedule so far. I still don't believe DeKalb has a good enough team to win this one (Especially without Jennings).  I see Sequatchie winning a close one. Sequatchie won't face a good opponent until the Quarterfinals.

Jackets your predictions have been way off all year! Watch out for the backup QB for DC! He has a strong arm and he is not slow by any means. We saw what the spread did to them last year. Its all about matchups, Dekalb struggles with Power running teams and the VEER. Sqautch struggles with the spread. Edge goes to DC. I say it will be like the SC game. A lot of scoring. DC wins by 3. 

Jackets your predictions have been way off all year! Watch out for the backup QB for DC! He has a strong arm and he is not slow by any means. We saw what the spread did to them last year. Its all about matchups, Dekalb struggles with Power running teams and the VEER. Sqautch struggles with the spread. Edge goes to DC. I say it will be like the SC game. A lot of scoring. DC wins by 3.

My score predictions have been off but my win loss predictions have not been off by much..that being said I always pull for Grundy in an upset who doesn't pull for their team..I still think Sequatchie wins this game and until they finally lose a game I'm gonna give them the respect an undefeated team deserves..