ND @ EAST RIDGE

Booger

Can the Fighting Irish regroup and bounce back from the tuff loss to Calhoun City, MS last Friday and take on the Pioneers of ER......ER won the first meeting last season; but when these 2 met in the Quarterfinals last season, ND won 55-27...

wonder if ER scoreboard operator has come out from under his rock yet

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Does anybody know the status of Traneil Moore? Without him, East Ridge just isn't very good.

I saw him for the first time in person against Central. No way he is 100 percent healthy. He looked like a slightly above average back. Not like a Mr. Football winner. With him hurt East Ridge won't go far.

Edited by Spartan4Life

I saw him for the first time in person against Central. No way he is 100 percent healthy. He looked like a slightly above average back. Not like a Mr. Football winner. With him hurt East Ridge won't go far.

His first game back was against us, and he looked to be 100%; but, he looked like he may have gotten injured again on their last possession. I heard he didn't look good against Central, and then there was no mention of him in the write-ups of the Red Bank and Hixson games. I hope for his sake that he is okay.

His first game back was against us, and he looked to be 100%; but, he looked like he may have gotten injured again on their last possession. I heard he didn't look good against Central, and then there was no mention of him in the write-ups of the Red Bank and Hixson games. I hope for his sake that he is okay.

I agree, he has a ton of talent