Beech @ Gallatin

Wave16

Curious, what is masons 40 time?

It is faster than last year but I really do not know.

I agree on more variety but I really think they were limiting what they did in order to get Beech into certain looks. If those wideouts don't have those drops I think it would not appear as bad as it was. The coaches this morning said the players were upset but more trying to figure out what they were doing wrong than pointing fingers. It is a veteran group. I am even more certain they will get into the playoffs after last night.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is faster than last year but I really do not know.

I agree on more variety but I really think they were limiting what they did in order to get Beech into certain looks. If those wideouts don't have those drops I think it would not appear as bad as it was. The coaches this morning said the players were upset but more trying to figure out what they were doing wrong than pointing fingers. It is a veteran group. I am even more certain they will get into the playoffs after last night.

I believe Gallatin could win all three of the remaining games or lose all three. This region is that tight. As I've said numerous times, a good team is going to be sitting at home.