Beech @ Gallatin

Wave16

Great game. Gallatin only 3 possessions in the 2nd half just completely wore down the Gallatin defense. Beech might have been the best team the Wave has played so far. The offensive lines pretty much had their way with the d-lines. Gallatin will regroup. Just a battle in the war.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss for sure. Can't dwell on it, have to move on. One thing to eers, you may have been correct on the Beech win, but your score predictions havent been close all year. You predict MJ to get blowed out every week, in which they never do. Then for this game, Gallatin gets predicted to score a garbage time TD and still lose by 10. Just an observation. Congrats Beech on the win. Next game up

Interested to see how Gallatin bounces back against HVille next week. Huge game for them

Tough loss for sure. Can't dwell on it, have to move on. One thing to eers, you may have been correct on the Beech win, but your score predictions havent been close all year. You predict MJ to get blowed out every week, in which they never do. Then for this game, Gallatin gets predicted to score a garbage time TD and still lose by 10. Just an observation. Congrats Beech on the win. Next game up

I will gladly say I was wrong. This Gallatin team is pretty dang good and (like I knew) Mason is a beast. I was also apparently wrong about Mt. Juliet. Having seen them in the jamboree I thought they were bad, but apparently Beech is pretty dang good.

The question now becomes how Gallatin rebounds. I wish them the best and can honestly say I'm not sure anyone stops Mason. That kid is legitimate.

In 09' Gallatin won the regular season game and I didn't think Beech should have been in game with us. I noticed when we were leaving how Beech was convinced they should have won. Tonight I feel those roles were reversed. Beech won and deservedly so. But I will forever be convinced that Gallatin should have won. As said earlier it was a shame one of these teams had to lose.

In 09' Gallatin won the regular season game and I didn't think Beech should have been in game with us. I noticed when we were leaving how Beech was convinced they should have won. Tonight I feel those roles were reversed. Beech won and deservedly so. But I will forever be convinced that Gallatin should have won. As said earlier it was a shame one of these teams had to lose.

I agree I feel he gets the smallest lead and gets super conservative like he can sit on that lead the whole time