Beech @ Gallatin

Wave16

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow the role gentlemen! I know we aren't the ones out there playing any longer so our opinions don't affect outcomes, but gotta give these teams all they have, and play with with a fire in their *** to beat them. Beech wants nothing more than to be the group to shut Jordan down. And our defense has to be on their game and not let Beech pick up yards and long drives all night. Beech wants to slow the game down, and keep the Gallatin offense on the sidelines.

Said a couple of years ago that 2016 could be GHS' best season in last two decades. I feel they are legitimate contenders to get to the semis at least in 5A...Beech has been a power in 5A football, so this will be a huge matchup.

Limit the mistakes, and GHS will take this one 42-

Agree with Redsman. Green Wave have better talent all over the field and will take this one easily. Same thing next week with Hendersonville. It's payback time for the Sumner County teams. See you in Cookeville!!

I hate to break the news to you but Beech brings a nasty o-line & d-line that have workman like attitudes.They will put together long drives and eat the clock up. Mason will be in for a long night and the Waves QB will have to win the game. Beech by 14

Agree with Redsman. Green Wave have better talent all over the field and will take this one easily. Same thing next week with Hendersonville. It's payback time for the Sumner County teams. See you in Cookeville!!

Wowzers.. Gallatin fans are putting the pressure on their team.. Slow down fellas.. You play 4 really good teams to end the year..

Wowzers.. Gallatin fans are putting the pressure on their team.. Slow down fellas.. You play 4 really good teams to end the year..

Tell me about it!! New posters are always subject to scrutiny. The way the Beechpatrol talks on social media I would not be surprised about some of them saying things like this for bulletin board material. Gallatin has not even qualified for a playoff spot yet and these last 4 games are gonna be a fight!!

Tell me about it!! New posters are always subject to scrutiny. The way the Beechpatrol talks on social media I would not be surprised about some of them saying things like this for bulletin board material. Gallatin has not even qualified for a playoff spot yet and these last 4 games are gonna be a fight!!

Four hardest games on the schedule.

Playoff spots in this district will come down to the last week of the season.. I'm gonna say that Gallatin splits the next two games. Both are at the Wave Yard correct?