Anderson co vs. Knox catholic

hogdogger

ok are you done? I mean did you and hog make this thread just to say we have no chance? Then you turn it around and say we hijack your thread? Lol

I made the thread because I wanted to here the excuses before the game..and the fact that AC ran the score up on poor old union county to pad there stats because they suck...I just hope catholic will return the favor and put up a monster of a score.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many screen names do you have?lol,lol

What are you talking about...lol I just told Irish BBall thanks because QSouth was taking a shot at Beamer. I didnt think he would be their with the game in Athens..... But Enough about that are you going to wear your extra small youth size blue tank top belly shirt that has AC hater on it with your orange blue jean cut off shorts and the straw hat?

What are you talking about...lol I just told Irish BBall thanks because QSouth was taking a shot at Beamer. I didnt think he would be their with the game in Athens..... But Enough about that are you going to wear your extra small youth size blue tank top belly shirt that has AC hater on it with your orange blue jean cut off shorts and the straw hat?

I wasn't taking a shot at anyone.  Coach Jones comes to the games if he's recruiting a kid. He wasn't at the Belfry game which was a home game.  I've only seen him at Catholic games 3 times.  Could have been more but I don't pay much attention.  I focus on my son playing.

I wasn't taking a shot at anyone.  Coach Jones comes to the games if he's recruiting a kid. He wasn't at the Belfry game which was a home game.  I've only seen him at Catholic games 3 times.  Could have been more but I don't pay much attention.  I focus on my son playing.

I seen him at the Fulton game. What postition does your son play? You all are solid in every position. You all got to take it to Greeneville in the playoffs...lol

He usually sits in the press box if he's at the Catholic home games. Too far from our cheap seats. LOL