Anderson co vs. Knox catholic

hogdogger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me Catholic in this game BIG. AC is just having an uncharacteristic bad year. Makes me wonder, mite there be a coaching change on the horizon for the Herdsmen?

Minus the loss to Heritage, it's tough to say that AC has had a bad year. Certainly not a great year. Nothing wrong with losing to Greeneville, Oak Ridge, and Fulton. I'm sure the Mavs will be happy to be in a new district that doesn't include Catholic next season.

Edited by osunut2

I agree, 7 on offense and 6 on defense.

But line will still be very good ... Mayes bro's and Tucker and some good frosh ... also running back will have Brown back and QB - #10 is back ... #24 WR and DB and #8 Blakely  so they have some good players returning ... but they do loose best player on team .. #36 Kuerchen but will be good again ..but not good enough to play with the big privates who they would play if thay had decided to play in DII where they are supposed to play ....   wondering if they continue letting players parents do certain jobs for tuition reimbursement is that a violation of the policy that would prohibit them from staying in D1 .. ??  Q do you now ?? Heard that there are some parents doing jobs like washing uniforms .. equipmemt stuff and are getting breaks on tuition .. does that constitute financial aid ????? 

But line will still be very good ... Mayes bro's and Tucker and some good frosh ... also running back will have Brown back and QB - #10 is back ... #24 WR and DB and #8 Blakely so they have some good players returning ... but they do loose best player on team .. #36 Kuerchen but will be good again ..but not good enough to play with the big privates who they would play if thay had decided to play in DII where they are supposed to play .... wondering if they continue letting players parents do certain jobs for tuition reimbursement is that a violation of the policy that would prohibit them from staying in D1 .. ?? Q do you now ?? Heard that there are some parents doing jobs like washing uniforms .. equipmemt stuff and are getting breaks on tuition .. does that constitute financial aid ?????

I'm not sure how the financial aid works for non Catholics. Catholic kids can apply through Catholic Charities for assistance. I do know that kids receiving any financial aid are not allowed to play varsity sports. That's a school rule. Edited by QSouth89