AP Class 2A Top 10 Sept 26 2016

Southtowner

AE AE AE yea, they're long overdue for a State Title.  But on this side of the State, we're taking it 1 game at a time.  We're looking forward to the rematch with Hampton then if that happens and we beat them this year we'll start thinking about Trezy.  I feel as though, the teams out WEST not giving the teams EAST any love.   But its up to the EAST to prove the WEST wrong

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE AE AE yea, they're long overdue for a State Title.  But on this side of the State, we're taking it 1 game at a time.  We're looking forward to the rematch with Hampton then if that happens and we beat them this year we'll start thinking about Trezy.  I feel as though, the teams out WEST not giving the teams EAST any love.   But its up to the EAST to prove the WEST wrong

Agreed turtle....but the farther east you come, the harder it is to prove...We had a great chance last season but it was cut short...Marion may well represent the East again this season, but my money's on AE.

We also may have something by post season, but we got work to do to get there.

Sonny Moore Computer Power Ratings Class 2A Top 15

StateRank/Team                                                Record        SOS     PR

67 MARION COUNTY                               2A     5   1   0    95.72   120.92
 75 TREZEVANT                                        2A     3   2   0    85.32   118.72
 76 AUSTIN-EAST                                     2A     4   1   0    97.81   118.65
 85 ADAMSVILLE                                      2A     5   0   0   103.80   116.39
103 HAPPY VALLEY                                  2A     5   0   0    75.73   111.42
109 WATERTOWN                                    2A     6   0   0    83.63   110.56
114 WAVERLY                                          2A     5   1   0    88.07   109.84
120 SCOTTS HILL                                    2A     5   1   0    89.81   108.73
126 BOYD-BUCHANAN                             2A     4   1   0    81.87   107.28
131 MITCHELL                                         2A     2   4   0   112.70   106.30
138 MEIGS COUNTY                                2A     4   1   0    97.66   105.82
143 HAMPTON                                         2A     5   0   0    76.58   104.29
152 FORREST                                          2A     6   0   0    83.74   103.07
162 KNOXVILLE GRACE CHRISTIAN          2A     1   4   0   112.50   101.79
166 TYNER                                              2A     1   4   0   108.80   101.61

Wish you could have seen the game with your Rebs this year ! A good un

Yeah I Read About It...Just Seems The Fire Is Gone Pal...I Have Enjoyed The Friends I've Made..Ive Had A Lot Of Fun At Other People's Cost....Some Deserved Others Not..I Might Start Getting To A Few Games...I Was diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure...I Weighed In At 343 Lbs...And Heart Failure Is What Done Me Bro Duck In..So I Went To Work Reading Stuff And Dieting And Trying Different Diets And I Now Weigh 249.  And Dang Do I Feel Better...I Still Cant Breathe Worth A Crap  Ole Ticker Aint Pumpin Enough Blood To Get Oxygen To Me Heart Efficiently...Doc's Wanted To Install Pacemaker/ Defibrolator  But I Wanted To Try Weight Loss And I Have Achieved A Level Of Heart Function To Not Need It At this Time...Life Is Starting To Appeal To My Liking A Lil So I Thought Id Drop In...Thanks Fellows For The Kindness And Respect You Have Shown For Me And The Duck..And I Might See Ya Soon...

Yeah I Read About It...Just Seems The Fire Is Gone Pal...I Have Enjoyed The Friends I've Made..Ive Had A Lot Of Fun At Other People's Cost....Some Deserved Others Not..I Might Start Getting To A Few Games...I Was diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure...I Weighed In At 343 Lbs...And Heart Failure Is What Done Me Bro Duck In..So I Went To Work Reading Stuff And Dieting And Trying Different Diets And I Now Weigh 249.  And Dang Do I Feel Better...I Still Cant Breathe Worth A Crap  Ole Ticker Aint Pumpin Enough Blood To Get Oxygen To Me Heart Efficiently...Doc's Wanted To Install Pacemaker/ Defibrolator  But I Wanted To Try Weight Loss And I Have Achieved A Level Of Heart Function To Not Need It At this Time...Life Is Starting To Appeal To My Liking A Lil So I Thought Id Drop In...Thanks Fellows For The Kindness And Respect You Have Shown For Me And The Duck..And I Might See Ya Soon...

Good to hear bro!! Glad you are doing better & enjoying life again!! 

Yeah I Read About It...Just Seems The Fire Is Gone Pal...I Have Enjoyed The Friends I've Made..Ive Had A Lot Of Fun At Other People's Cost....Some Deserved Others Not..I Might Start Getting To A Few Games...I Was diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure...I Weighed In At 343 Lbs...And Heart Failure Is What Done Me Bro Duck In..So I Went To Work Reading Stuff And Dieting And Trying Different Diets And I Now Weigh 249. And Dang Do I Feel Better...I Still Cant Breathe Worth A Crap Ole Ticker Aint Pumpin Enough Blood To Get Oxygen To Me Heart Efficiently...Doc's Wanted To Install Pacemaker/ Defibrolator But I Wanted To Try Weight Loss And I Have Achieved A Level Of Heart Function To Not Need It At this Time...Life Is Starting To Appeal To My Liking A Lil So I Thought Id Drop In...Thanks Fellows For The Kindness And Respect You Have Shown For Me And The Duck..And I Might See Ya Soon...

Way to go Butchie I was in a similar situation just lost 75 going for 80 and I too feel great now!Don't feel like you are alone buddy!