Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Reading all 50 pages and I am truly amazed that GB fans think its going to be a blowout. Barely won last year when Coalfield literally hiked the ball to the RB, because 1st and 2nd string QB's were out. 50% of the starters were Sophomores or freshman last year. This year 9 starters are Juniors or below on both sides of the ball. I'm not putting GB down but these are facts anyone can look up for themselves. I think GB has a great team with respectable coaches and very respectable players. There will be no fighting on the field and these kids actually get along with each other and don't talk trash to each other. 

I will tell him. I went down and watched a little bit of practice last night and looked pretty good from what little I got to see. Talked to one of the receivers and he said that he's been looking forward to this game. So it should be a dandy with a playoff like atmosphere.

No need to kiss up now . You have said enough , the kids will play hard for each other .. I hope we can all put this behind us , but the boys are real upset over all the comments .. I just hope coach don't find out what you all have been saying about his boy .. Yours mine not see the field

Alright here ya go! GB will start just a little sluggish and will make a couple mistakes. Maybe some dropped passes and missed tackles. However they will get them fixed by the 2 qtr and take over the game. A late score will stop the running clock. 49-21 GB

Dropped passes are you kin to gbnation and lady kee

Reading all 50 pages and I am truly amazed that GB fans think its going to be a blowout. Barely won last year when Coalfield literally hiked the ball to the RB, because 1st and 2nd string QB's were out. 50% of the starters were Sophomores or freshman last year. This year 9 starters are Juniors or below on both sides of the ball. I'm not putting GB down but these are facts anyone can look up for themselves. I think GB has a great team with respectable coaches and very respectable players. There will be no fighting on the field and these kids actually get along with each other and don't talk trash to each other.

carl I watched the Harriman and coalfield game and several different times I saw them helping each other up and patting them on the helmets and I like watching young men do that instead of the other stuff that goes on. With that being said I think it will be a ball game for a while but I think GHS pulls out a little from coalfield. But in games like this one you will get the best from both teams imo. And we also started a lot of sophomores this year and freshmen last year. But main thing for both teams is for a injury free game. Looking forward to it