Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

No need to kiss up now . You have said enough , the kids will play hard for each other .. I hope we can all put this behind us , but the boys are real upset over all the comments .. I just hope coach don't find out what you all have been saying about his boy .. Yours mine not see the field

the troll is back again.

Guest Fall101

Maybe if they can put a full game together on offense

That's what I been saying since Saturday's heart attack. I don't know how this team would play if they got ahead 17-21 in the first half.

No need to kiss up now . You have said enough , the kids will play hard for each other .. I hope we can all put this behind us , but the boys are real upset over all the comments .. I just hope coach don't find out what you all have been saying about his boy .. Yours mine not see the field

ok now you resort to slandering. You obviously have no idea the relationship the GB QB has with both coaches' sons. Nobody has posted anything about them. The parents I have talked to don't know where this is coming from. I'm beginning to wonder if you really even know what you are saying. We are forgiving people so you say you want to put "this" whatever it is behind us so why can't you? We don't even know who you are except you created an account yesterday and plan on being at the Rockwood game on Friday. Maybe we'll see you there and you can look our family in the eyes and handshake.