Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

You mommas need to square off on the 50 yard line on Friday night. Leave the football talk to the daddies and men in here. This thread is like a good Jerry Springer episode. You girls go talk women's soccer, crocheting, basket weaving, dance, yoga, or whatever other sport you want. You're messing up the Greenback football board. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

You mommas need to square off on the 50 yard line on Friday night. Leave the football talk to the daddies and men in here. This thread is like a good Jerry Springer episode. You girls go talk women's soccer, crocheting, basket weaving, dance, yoga, or whatever other sport you won't. You're messing up the Greenback football board. LMBO

😂

yes I again but we will mercy rule south Pitt as well

I'm guessing that Greenback would squeak one out against Alcoa, Trezevant, and others as well this season? Don't worry fellow Greenback fans this isn't one of yours. This is just a Coalfield person trying to fire up the team and cause problems for Greenback. This momma will spend some time in coachT solitary confinement if she keeps up this Days of Our Lives Drama on here with other parents. By the way, BFL good luck to your son on Friday night. He's a really good player for Coalfield. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for this young man. Edited by TheAmbassador

I'm guessing that Greenback would squeak one out against Alcoa, Trezevant, and others as well this season? Don't worry fellow Greenback fans. This momma will spend some time in coachT solitary confinement if she keeps up this Days of Our Lives Drama on here with other parents.

You got a switch you can pull to turn her/him/it off?