Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Less than 24 hours fellers! Final thoughts? No stupid crap!!

My personal prediction:

Greenback: 48

Coalfield:13

I fully respect both teams but Greenback is just an unbelievably loaded 1A team! I feel very confident that the Cherokees could very well compete for a trip Cookeville in 2A as well. Those kids are just that solid. This will be Greenback's biggest test of the year and the Cherokees could still very well score as much as predicted and by that margin as well! Best of luck to both teams!!!

My personal prediction:

Greenback: 48

Coalfield:13

I fully respect both teams but Greenback is just an unbelievably loaded 1A team! I feel very confident that the Cherokees could very well compete for a trip Cookeville in 2A as well. Those kids are just that solid. This will be Greenback's biggest test of the year and the Cherokees could still very well score as much as predicted and by that margin as well! Best of luck to both teams!!!

Soooo...in other words you're saying it will be a running clock...hmmmm

If both teams play up to there potential I think GHS still wins by at least 21-28 points.no disrespect to coalfield but I think that we're to fast and physical all across the field. But would not be surprised if they don't try to make a game of it to big of a rivalry and Everyone knows about rivalry. Hope for an injury free game and safe traveling.

If both teams play up to there potential I think GHS still wins by at least 21-28 points.no disrespect to coalfield but I think that we're to fast and physical all across the field. But would not be surprised if they don't try to make a game of it to big of a rivalry and Everyone knows about rivalry. Hope for an injury free game and safe traveling.

You're exactly right. Coalfield isn't as good as Greenback. The four best teams in the east in order are..

1. Greenback, 2. SP, 3. Columbia Academy, 4. Coalfield.

You're exactly right. Coalfield isn't as good as Greenback. The four best teams in the east in order are..

1. Greenback, 2. SP, 3. Columbia Academy, 4. Coalfield.

i have seen SP play one game and I think the east still runs threw you all but it would be a great game to watch. We're getting better each week and still have a lot of games to go before we would be able to see that match up but if all goes well hopefully we will get to see this one. Good luck the rest of the season hope both teams stay healthy.

I think GB is 3 TDs better if both play their A game. Offensively I believe we will be able to put some points up but I just don't think we will be able to stop you on defense. I can assure you that coach Henry and his staff have put together a gameplan that they feel will give Coalfield the best chance to win so we will see what happens tomorrow night.