Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Just want to say that some of you all might be overlooking one kid but  of course I noticed. #24 touches the ball 5 times for a total of 77 yards. No fumbles, Great eye for the field and averaged 14.8 yards a carry. HUMMM!!! Also 9 tackles on Defense. This kid has been overlooked but maybe in the next few years he will show everyone who he is, Also Hunter #8 did have a good game, Great tackles all night. Only thing I didn't like was unsportmanship flags thrown all night long. Need to get a handle on this because it will hurt at State if we don't. #24 Josh told me last night how Coalfield was pinching and kicking all night long and how he even told them to quit whinning soo much lol. Goes Both Ways! Good Luck Kee's and let's go to State!!!!!!

Well this is far from over. What he did all over a high school football game?!? And then all ya'lls daddy's concerned about our undisciplined team? You've got a football coach that needs to be fired and possibly psychiatric attention! And all you sound like is a bunch of sore losers! Bunch of hypocrites! Ya need to get off CoachT and go find your dignity.

once again I can't speak for him idk who said what other than a screen name on here me myself I have never said 1 thing out of the way about Greenback or any other teams players for that matter. I have nothing but respect for the Greenback program. Was a good game to watch u all won game over . Edited by Coachd811

If the players have the same mentality as some of the posters on here, the locker room will be divided in less than 2 weeks.

Not really Rudy but I see where you could go there. They are family and no matter what it would take more than Mommas, Daddys and fans to divide this group. They are used to it, lol!

If the players have the same mentality as some of the posters on here, the locker room will be divided in less than 2 weeks.

Coalfield stirred the crap pot don't get mad cause it's stinking. Have a good weekend. Try to keep that "coach" in line lol. Hilarious! He needs to "hide that crazy"

It brought our team and Greenback family closer together ;)

Edited by bballforever

Coalfield stirred the crap pot don't get mad cause it's stinking. Have a good weekend. Try to keep that "coach" in line lol. Hilarious! He needs to "hide that crazy"

It brought our team and Greenback family closer together ;)

I don't give a crap, you nut job. I'm not a CF fan and couldn't care any less than I already do about all of the children on this thread....including yourself.

No offense to Harriman or Coalfield but the backs you tried to tackle last night are night and day different from the ones at Harriman.No one is going to tackle us "well" Roberts,Gilbert,Willis and Kilpatrick are the hardest runners you have or will face before the playoffs not to mention the biggest and that had a lot to do with the "missed" tackles.

I agree and disagree O&B, I think we went a little overboard in trying to strip the ball all night. Running backs as good as Greenbacks have got to be tackled low. Not taking anything away from Greenbacks running backs at all for they are very good but I'm just saying.

I agree and disagree O&B, I think we went a little overboard in trying to strip the ball all night. Running backs as good as Greenbacks have got to be tackled low. Not taking anything away from Greenbacks running backs at all for they are very good but I'm just saying.

Oh I agree!!!!But without trying to strip the ball you all get 14 more points put on you!You all did strip it twice and scored on both possessions.Think about it,I have!LOL.