Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

I remember the one with Vonore in the early Eighties when Dewayne Spires was knocked under the visitors fence and they started kicking him and Dennis and David jumped the fence----Then it went nuts!I was in eighth or ninth grade and TSSAA threatened to ban us for three years.Then the fight at Polk county my Jr year in basketball where Eddie almost ripped his britchhes off breaking up about 4 different fights.oh my lord at the stuff we have seen.

Oh my the memories! I remember both OnB. I still wish they had continued videoing the night the benches cleared in Polk County. However I can vividly still remember watching Uncle Ed dive in to pull those boys apart and ripping them pants!

😂😂 if we do get beat tonight which I highly doubt it I will not make any excuses. And your right it will get bad for coalfield I hope real bad. After what was done this week with some of you posters. NO MERCY running clock.

if you are in a rush to get to the field you should try Geno's at the game. Right next to concession stand. We have a line of country fair style booths but they are in trailers. He has some pretty good food in there. Stuff you won't find at regular concession at ballgames. There is also a Quick Fix coffee truck for pretty good drinks. Safe travels!

Guest Fall101

youve done a good job. I'm expecting o&b to be dressed up tonight the way you described him 😂.

I believe him and Puke was supposed to meet up earlier in the day and he was supposed to give O&B some of his jeans for tonight 😂