The Ridge (OR) @ McMinn County

SweetScience

Everyone I know is going and I'm taking a carload. It's exciting to play a good team for a change. I didn't know they were ranked...that's even better!!!!

Prediction time....I will be in attendance at the game for the first time all season. My wife, a Chattanooga Central grad but now a Wildcat fan will be with me. I figure my presence is worth 31 points. I never said I wasn't an egomaniac willie the wildcat lol.

Oak Ridge will  be out to prove they can play with other ranked teams:

Oak Ridge Wildcats               52

McMinn County Cherokees   14

...not buying in to all this bad refs stuff, that just an excuse.

...if my pick is way off, I can't eat crow because I am allergic so I will eat pizza instead lol

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction time....I will be in attendance at the game for the first time all season. My wife, a Chattanooga Central grad but now a Wildcat fan will be with me. I figure my presence is worth 31 points. I never said I wasn't an egomaniac willie the wildcat lol.

Oak Ridge will  be out to prove they can play with other ranked teams:

Oak Ridge Wildcats               52

McMinn County Cherokees   14

...if my pick is way off, I can't eat crow because I am allergic so I will eat pizza instead lol

Willie, you are way off about the refs.  They are awful there.  Not an excuse, it happens everytime.  You will see for yourself.  

Oak Ridge will be out to prove they can play with other ranked teams:

Oak Ridge Wildcats 52

McMinn County Cherokees 14

52-14 IS WAY OFF WILDCAT WILLIE. TOO MANY FLAGS FLYING FOR THAT SCORE. MY OWLS SCORED 36 WITH 2 TDS CALLED BACK. ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK!

#LOP

52-14 IS WAY OFF WILDCAT WILLIE. TOO MANY FLAGS FLYING FOR THAT SCORE. MY OWLS SCORED 36 WITH 2 TDS CALLED BACK. ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK!

#LOP

Remember one thing 47.749% of my predictions are me joking around. However, since I will be at the game, the Wildcats will play extra hard to win for me. LOL Too bad the players don't know this heheheh.

It will be a tall task for McMinn to beat the almighty Oak Ridge and their super stud Tee Higgins!

The perfect storm will have to occur with McMinn controlling the clock much like it did against Cleveland on those long drives that eat up 6-7 minutes of the clock. Coupled with OR not playing their best game. This is about the only way I see this game being competitive.

You got to know that OR is going to stack the box with 8-9 players which will produce 2 yards and  a cloud of dust which will then produce a  few 4th downs that McMinn will roll the dice on just like they did at Cleveland. Those critical 4th down plays will be difference makers.

My keys to the game are as follows:

1) Can McMinn defend the pass

2) Can Oak Ridge stop the Wing T

3) Who wins the turnover margin

GO TRIBE!!