Dickson visits Paris- The Battle OF THE BARREL

olddevil

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson County has a good offense, maybe better than average. But the defense is decidedly below average. If the Cougars has at least an average defense they would have two or three more wins at this point.

Having said that, generally speaking, Dickson County will not beat Henry County, or any Williamson County Schools for the foreseeable future. Their best hope for region wins is always against the Clarksville city schools.

I don't know why Clarksville can't produce better teams out of all their schools. It's been my observation that year in and year out there's maybe one team per year that's any good at all. It's as if they take turns fielding a just above average football team each season. The rest are usually mediocre at best.

I seriously doubt it will be a high scoring affair on both sides of the ball. Henry County's defense will not allow it. Rossview supposedly had a "high powered" offense and we see what happened to them. These teams that spread it out and throw it all over the place have a problem with a key element of being successful at this game...it's called being PHYSICAL.

Always good to beat Dickson County. Swarm don't quit your day job to predict over/unders. Go Pats, the post season nears.

• 2 weeks later...