Region 6-2a and region 5-2a possible matchups

cardfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Since we are moving on I think Waverly and Adamsville will end up in the finals. I haven't seen Waverly but anytime you have 9 Seniors on defense and beat a very good offensively minded team like Scotts Hill 40-0, you have got to be really good. Nine Seniors on D is probably more impressive. I have seen Adamsville and they are really good but not as good as the past. Adamsville does have multiple weapons but not a dominate weapon. At this point in the season I would predict Waverly to play Trezevant. God bless your poor souls when you travel to Memphis and try to tackle Richardson!

Ok. Since we are moving on I think Waverly and Adamsville will end up in the finals. I haven't seen Waverly but anytime you have 9 Seniors on defense and beat a very good offensively minded team like Scotts Hill 40-0, you have got to be really good. Nine Seniors on D is probably more impressive. I have seen Adamsville and they are really good but not as good as the past. Adamsville does have multiple weapons but not a dominate weapon. At this point in the season I would predict Waverly to play Trezevant. God bless your poor souls when you travel to Memphis and try to tackle Richardson!

I respect that opinion , and yes whoever faces Trez will have a tough task ahead !

in 1987 waverly faced Trezevant with Xavier Crawford leading the way.   Everyone said he could not be stopped!   he was shut down!

Whats funny is nobody from adamsville has jumped us to the semis yet. Its always other folks. We learned our lesson last year about jumping ahead. We have met our first 2 goals this year. Qualify for playoffs check

Win region check

Win round 1- will wait and see.

you are correct. No one from Aville this year. Intense and I are just lurking in 🌳 To keep y'all focused. 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Intense is right we dont have any standout players but we do have some very good players that play really well together. Our defense hasnt been scored on more than once in any game except mckenzie. Even then a couple of those scores have been against subs with game in hand. I like our chances but the games still have to ve played. Rage i think you and i were both full from all the crow we ate after last year.

im hoping that he wouldnt! waverly's defense is really something special!

I agree. 9 seniors is a tough task for any team. But man CR is a different monster. We could tell in warm ups he is just a different type of beast. Now I am not saying Wavo does not have a chance. Absolutely they do. Just meant no comparison between Xavier and Richardson.