Region 6-2a and region 5-2a possible matchups

cardfan

TCA - I think that kids name was goldsmith that played for them right? that dude was a beast I didnt get to see him play but his stats was rediculous!! I see waverly making a strong run this but you never know.

Yes, Andrew Goldsmith was a great one! Hated that he didn't get to play in the semifinal game!! 

I've been keeping up with Waverly this year & they seem to be the team to beat from your side!! 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Andrew Goldsmith was a great one! Hated that he didn't get to play in the semifinal game!! 

I've been keeping up with Waverly this year & they seem to be the team to beat from your side!! 

did he go on to play at the next level?

and yes waverly is very strong this year and getting stronger they played their best ball

of the season last night against Scott Hill which is a very good team also. It would be nice to make a strong run with it being my sons last yr but they say Trez is the team you gotta beat this yr

Edited by vandyfan1

did he go on to play at the next level?

and yes waverly is very strong this year and getting stronger they played their best ball

of the season last night against Scott Hill which is a very good team also. It would be nice to make a strong run with it being my sons last yr but they say Trez is the team you gotta beat this yr

Goldsmith is playing at Tenn Tech. Scored a TD last night. Getting quite a bit of playing time this year.

Goldsmith is playing at Tenn Tech. Scored a TD last night. Getting quite a bit of playing time this year.[/quote

Is he still playing QB?

no he is playing his normal position of RB. Last year he was listed as QB but it was a wildcat offense where he basically read the play and pulled it and ran.

ame="vandyfan1" post="3585419" timestamp="1476632562"]

no he is playing his normal position of RB. Last year he was listed as QB but it was a wildcat offense where he basically read the play and pulled it and ran.

O... that kid had some crazy stats last yr at the highschool level.. I seen so much about him posted on here last yr. Hard to replace a player like that and after coaches moved him to that position sounded like they started winning ball games

O... that kid had some crazy stats last yr at the highschool level.. I seen so much about him posted on here last yr. Hard to replace a player like that and after coaches moved him to that position sounded like they started winning ball games

very true. The coaches have made changes this year and since then we have 3 wins. This week is huge for these young boys. Confidence is key for young players to make a run. Scott's Hill is tough. If our boys come out and play the way that they can it will be a barn burner. Funny thing it may play out like last year and have to face Scott's Hill first round of the playoffs again.

If this is how it ends up who are you guys thinking will meet at the end?

Vandyman..,, you are late! Haven't you heard? It's over! Redbirds will be playing Trezevant! They are predestined already to the semis! They are part of the football elect!!🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Vandyman..,, you are late! Haven't you heard? It's over! Redbirds will be playing Trezevant! They are predestined already to the semis! They are part of the football elect!!🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Nice song and dance but you've beat that horse to death !