Region 6-2a and region 5-2a possible matchups

cardfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion it is hard to say. Last year region 6 swept. Won't happen this year. Could there be an upset? Absolutely. Waverly is rolling. Adamsville is their normal self. Other teams ????

o ok ..lol.. The reason I ask is because I havent seen any of the team from region 6 play this year and i seen all the region 5 play. You always hear good things about the ville. 

o ok ..lol.. The reason I ask is because I havent seen any of the team from region 6 play this year and i seen all the region 5 play. You always hear good things about the ville.

they are the standard. TCA is young but always get on a roll in the second half of the season. Last year they started 0-4 then went to the semis. JC not really sure. The only wins they have are in the region completion. McKenzie has been on a slide the last few games. But their coach can turn them on a dime. Gibson County could play spoiler this Friday when they face JC

they are the standard. TCA is young but always get on a roll in the second half of the season. Last year they started 0-4 then went to the semis. JC not really sure. The only wins they have are in the region completion. McKenzie has been on a slide the last few games. But their coach can turn them on a dime. Gibson County could play spoiler this Friday when they face JC

TCA - I think that kids name was goldsmith that played for them right? that dude was a beast I didnt get to see him play but his stats was rediculous!! I see waverly making a strong run this but you never know.