Marion County vs Bledsoe County

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That defense was 'Stone' Cold lights out that night. Pirates played the perfect game, deserved it.

Next SoPitt coach is Wes Stone IMO

That guy is special. (And not in a needs a helmet to walk in public sort of way....but a better than 99.999999999999999999% of people who understand football sort of way) And still loves the Pirates to spite being run out of town by daddy ball.

The Pirates will be lucky to have him.

That guy is special. (And not in a needs a helmet to walk in public sort of way....but a better than 99.999999999999999999% of people who understand football sort of way) And still loves the Pirates to spite being run out of town by daddy ball.

should have been after Grider stepped down the first time.....

Well, I guess it's time to look at the bright side to this loss. We are one loss away from getting someone that actually cares about Bledsoe County and wants to live and work here. I have talked to more than one board member and if we don't win out, changes are going to happen. We have a chance to win this week but I don't see us beating Meigs. Also, mark this down if these board members don't hold to their word, I am positive of at least 4 players that WILL NOT be playing here next year.

Well, I guess it's time to look at the bright side to this loss. We are one loss away from getting someone that actually cares about Bledsoe County and wants to live and work here. I have talked to more than one board member and if we don't win out, changes are going to happen. We have a chance to win this week but I don't see us beating Meigs. Also, mark this down if these board members don't hold to their word, I am positive of at least 4 players that WILL NOT be playing here next year.

Good riddance. I have seen your Bledsoe County team. You people are living in a fantasy world. Name one team Bledsoe has lost to this season where they should have won? You deserve for Coach Owensby to resign and leave you boys with a pee wee coach.

It was actually mama ball. 

Good riddance. I have seen your Bledsoe County team. You people are living in a fantasy world. Name one team Bledsoe has lost to this season where they should have won? You deserve for Coach Owensby to resign and leave you boys with a pee wee coach.

Rhea County has been a destination for such players recently maybe it will be again.

Well it doesn't matter much now and this probably should be a new thread but I wonder why this staff doesn't go ahead and start playing some of the younger players and try to prepare for the future. There are a couple of young backs that have the potential to be playmakers and I don't see why they're not getting to play. I think if it was my job on the line, I would like to at least have the argument that I was trying to build a program and maybe try to mend a fence or two in the process. I don't think it would help with the kids that won't be here next year if changes don't happen but it might help the future of our program.