Bradley Central Travels Up I-75 to Hardin Valley

alt1958

Another road trip up I-75 to Knoxville to play Hardin Valley, the team I thought may be our toughest game before Maryville this year.

The Bears showed their toughness and mettle against Dobyns-Bennett. That put was a great game, but now we gotta put Hardin Valley in our cross hairs and do it this week.

Gonna be another good one in the Region 1 of 6A.

Get there fairly early to get a seat. And don't get in a hurry to get out of the parking lot when the games over.

Well for some personal reasons I won't be making the road trip. Just listen to our broadcast team of Gary and Coach. :( Not used to missing this many games in a season, but can't be helped. The rest of Bear Nation will just have to pick up the slack.

All thes thangs ere trew abowt tha HVA eggspeerieunce....Butt on tha footbawl frunt thay ere vurry athletick and ewe bettur bee foecussed inn.....jmo... :popcorneater:

Oh I think Coach Floyd will have them focused. He refuses to talk about anything other then the upcoming game in interviews. Won't mention anything else.

She's telling you the truth. It's best to have your tailgate party after a game there because you would otherwise spend the same amount of time waiting to get out of the parking lot cussing and running out of gas.28arz3m.jpg

I'm making a rare road trip to see this one tonight. Is this picture and description of HV accurate or a joke?

Where do you suggest we park? Need a short walk if possible.