Bradley Central Travels Up I-75 to Hardin Valley

alt1958

So, just because I'm a bit bored on a Saturday morning and feel like digging, let us check out the Bradley Central schedule - 

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=31&sportid=1&seasonid=305

Now I suppose there was about a 4 week stretch in there the backups could have gotten some PT and didn't, I frankly don't know. But then I am confused about the 3 other games decided by 10 points or less going into last night. I assume that the coaches should have just pulled the starters and played the backups to make sure they re were ready to go in case the need arose? I mean, I suppose that could happen.

Or maybe in practice 75% of the time should go to backups and not the starters, to make sure everyone is ready, that way they have more than 3 or 4 plays they feel comfortable with the backup running.

Or maybe we use Upward rules and have a substition system so everyone can play.

Or, I can't help but going back to a jealous parent (actually leaning towards jealous mom the more I think about it), who finally has a chance to bash coaches and a kid who is going to one of the top 100 college programs in America right now. And it usually always goes back to that.

No need to give up on the Bears and get critical. Next week will be beyond tough. But... if you told us we would be 7-2 after the Maryville game before the season I believe we would have all taken that. I understand frustration but some things are reality. The offense (like most offenses) is built around our best player- Copeland. He has the same impact on BC that Brady has on the Pats. That does not discredit our TEAM. And Cole has nothing to do with our outstanding Defense which once again played great last night. Stay positive and Go Bears!

Isn't it amazing how one single loss brings out the tards?

I've said it over and over. This is not a Copeland "built around" team. Bradley is good with or without Copeland. Losing him hurts very bad. I do believe last night took the wind out of Bradley when we lost Copeland.

We still have a very good stingy defense that played their butts off to help Standifer last night. Tucker and company will help Standifer out. Hope last night got the butterflies out.

It's a giving that we may or won't beat Maryville, but we can beat WB and hope with some Lady Luck, HV drops a couple games and we get a good playoff run. Would have been a better situation playing Coffee County first, but looks like it may be Cookeville or Seigle. Still winnable games! Not giving up on Da Bears!

This Bradley team is definitely good. Defense is just nasty. The difference from last night and the other games this season. Last night turnovers killed this team. The two interceptions killed Bradley. Not to mention the corrupt Knox County officials. Standifer is an athlete but very young and inexperienced. I hate Copeland is hurt. I would've liked to have seen the Maryville game with Copeland.

This Bradley team is definitely good. Defense is just nasty. The difference from last night and the other games this season. Last night turnovers killed this team. The two interceptions killed Bradley. Not to mention the corrupt Knox County officials. Standifer is an athlete but very young and inexperienced. I hate Copeland is hurt. I would've liked to have seen the Maryville game with Copeland.

It's 5 days till kickoff. Copeland could be back by then. Let's not count him out yet. I pray he is back and 100% by then.