Bradley Central Travels Up I-75 to Hardin Valley

alt1958

Praying For Cole to have a full recovery, as quickly as possible. Watching an athlete get hurt is so scary and sad. Hardin Valley played a great game Friday night, as did Bradley Central. Both teams have some great athletes. Best of luck to both these teams as they move forward with the remainder of their seasons and playoffs. I was impressed with the quality of both teams, and as someone's who was not cheering for either team...I felt the refs called a very good, even, game.

This Bradley team is definitely good. Defense is just nasty. The difference from last night and the other games this season. Last night turnovers killed this team. The two interceptions killed Bradley. Not to mention the corrupt Knox County officials. Standifer is an athlete but very young and inexperienced. I hate Copeland is hurt. I would've liked to have seen the Maryville game with Copeland.

Standifer is young, as a sophomore, but was working with the JV team as QB, till the injuries forced him to play receiver and punt. After that he worked with those positions. Inexperienced in varsity play yes, but he can play and has done a good job when asked.

He took most of the 1st team snaps last week and there is no doubt he will this week. Does this hurt us, considering who we are playing, I have to say yes. But I have no doubt we will get his best and that is all we can ask.

And I still think we have a shot at beating any team we play, including Maryville, even now.

Edited by alt1958