AP Class 1A Top 10 Oct 10 2016

Southtowner

Guest hevyrevy1611

lol get off your high horse. You will run into a buzz saw in the semis.. no1 is scared of big bad Dresden.

yes I am enjoying the winning. And the conquering ones indeed rode into town amongst a cheering parade on big white horses. So yeah, are you envious? Jealous? Bitter? You dont have to be. And there may be some playing against us who don't fear before the game, but afterwards.. If they don't have the fear of respect and appreciation of the better team who just spanked them, then these hardhearted souls imo are not champion calibre with a winners heart. A champion appreciates another champion who out did them on the field of play. Then they get serious right away in being more than they are now, improving in all ways possible to beat them next time. Not dismissive of them, nor degrading the winners, but a respect & healthy fear for them which spurs the champion-hearted losers to be better next time. Paying the price, doing the hard work, going from ordinary to extraordinary by doing that little bit of extra. But losers don't care about all this, but rathers mocks & ridicules these notions, and makes excuses and justifications for why they are stuck in the realm of mediocrity and the also rans. Say whatever you wish now.. But you'll see. Yes you will. I don't know which team you support, but I hope Dresden plays your team, and that you have deep roots there, sons playing or grandsons, girls in family cheering, y'all do fundraisers for team... That you are real, true-blue supporter. And when we crush your team and mop up the field with them, then.. RIGHT THEN you will know what your heart is made of. And how you deal with the crushed souls of losers and what you say during the bitter agony of defeat. That event, that moment of lose will reveal you to yourself, IF you have the eyes & heart & inner courage to see it that is. You & your heart will be on big display and revealed as it is during such times. Plus fear is a great thing. Read Proverbs in the Holy Bible, it has oodles to say about fear. And only blind fools have no fear, no respect, no appreciation for another's achievements. Truth right there. Deal with it. Not being mean or haughty, just telling it like it is. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Champions handle both, will learn from them, and be better because of both. Just another reason Dresden Lions are already champions regardless of season outcome. That may be an idea you'll mock too. Haha. It don't matter. I know what's what about our team. And I learn sooo much every day, esp from my attackers, deniers, and haters. Sho nuff! Oodles of Tootles. Edited by hevyrevy1611

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I am enjoying the winning. And the conquering ones indeed rode into town amongst a cheering parade on big white horses. So yeah, are you envious? Jealous? Bitter? You dont have to be. And there may be some playing against us who don't fear before the game, but afterwards.. If they don't have the fear of respect and appreciation of the better team who just spanked them, then these hardhearted souls imo are not champion calibre with a winners heart. A champion appreciates another champion who out did them on the field of play. Then they get serious right away in being more than they are now, improving in all ways possible to beat them next time. Not dismissive of them, nor degrading the winners, but a respect & healthy fear for them which spurs the champion-hearted losers to be better next time. Paying the price, doing the hard work, going from ordinary to extraordinary by doing that little bit of extra. But losers don't care about all this, but rathers mocks & ridicules these notions, and makes excuses and justifications for why they are stuck in the realm of mediocrity and the also rans. Say whatever you wish now.. But you'll see. Yes you will. I don't know which team you support, but I hope Dresden plays your team, and that you have deep roots there, sons playing or grandsons, girls in family cheering, y'all do fundraisers for team... That you are real, true-blue supporter. And when we crush your team and mop up the field with them, then.. RIGHT THEN you will know what your heart is made of. And how you deal with the crushed souls of losers and what you say during the bitter agony of defeat. That event, that moment of lose will reveal you to yourself, IF you have the eyes & heart & inner courage to see it that is. You & your heart will be on big display and revealed as it is during such times. Plus fear is a great thing. Read Proverbs in the Holy Bible, it has oodles to say about fear. And only blind fools have no fear, no respect, no appreciation for another's achievements. Truth right there. Deal with it. Not being mean or haughty, just telling it like it is. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Champions handle both, will learn from them, and be better because of both. Just another reason Dresden Lions are already champions regardless of season outcome. That may be an idea you'll mock too. Haha. It don't matter. I know what's what about our team. And I learn sooo much every day, esp from my attackers, deniers, and haters. Sho nuff! Oodles of Tootles.

Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.

Also, did you spell Neanderthal all by yourself? Or did you have to search it first? Good for you and your college educated English language. You deserve to get an *** kicking for assuming that your the only college educated poster on this site.

You seem to draw assumptions out of thin air. Not once did I ever state that I was the only person on here with a college degree, but I know just from your grammar you're not very intelligent. If you're going to be rude and use that level of grammar, you're setting yourself up for that label. You're incredibly narrow-minded with your facetious attacks on me. You never directly asked me what cover 6 was, so check your factsheet before spouting nonsense. Secondly, you're still making a big deal out of the comment I made about Dresden's athletes, so I'll post an article relating to that. Please stop with the insults and petty behavior. Why are millennials so disrespectful? I'm just a guy trying to have an intelligent, adult conversation without being insulted. Is that too much to ask for? Everybody else is being respectful. Don't ruin the positivity of this website.

http://www.popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/21/why-blacks-are-good-at-sports/

yes I am enjoying the winning. And the conquering ones indeed rode into town amongst a cheering parade on big white horses. So yeah, are you envious? Jealous? Bitter? You dont have to be. And there may be some playing against us who don't fear before the game, but afterwards.. If they don't have the fear of respect and appreciation of the better team who just spanked them, then these hardhearted souls imo are not champion calibre with a winners heart. A champion appreciates another champion who out did them on the field of play. Then they get serious right away in being more than they are now, improving in all ways possible to beat them next time. Not dismissive of them, nor degrading the winners, but a respect & healthy fear for them which spurs the champion-hearted losers to be better next time. Paying the price, doing the hard work, going from ordinary to extraordinary by doing that little bit of extra. But losers don't care about all this, but rathers mocks & ridicules these notions, and makes excuses and justifications for why they are stuck in the realm of mediocrity and the also rans. Say whatever you wish now.. But you'll see. Yes you will. I don't know which team you support, but I hope Dresden plays your team, and that you have deep roots there, sons playing or grandsons, girls in family cheering, y'all do fundraisers for team... That you are real, true-blue supporter. And when we crush your team and mop up the field with them, then.. RIGHT THEN you will know what your heart is made of. And how you deal with the crushed souls of losers and what you say during the bitter agony of defeat. That event, that moment of lose will reveal you to yourself, IF you have the eyes & heart & inner courage to see it that is. You & your heart will be on big display and revealed as it is during such times. Plus fear is a great thing. Read Proverbs in the Holy Bible, it has oodles to say about fear. And only blind fools have no fear, no respect, no appreciation for another's achievements. Truth right there. Deal with it. Not being mean or haughty, just telling it like it is. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Champions handle both, will learn from them, and be better because of both. Just another reason Dresden Lions are already champions regardless of season outcome. That may be an idea you'll mock too. Haha. It don't matter. I know what's what about our team. And I learn sooo much every day, esp from my attackers, deniers, and haters. Sho nuff! Oodles of Tootles.

. Wow,this is even worse than when you all were going to send FCS back to their pitiful region prior to the 2011 state championship game. Gotta love a such a degrading fan.....not. wish your team well in the playoffs and you some serious couch time.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.

. Wow,this is even worse than when you all were going to send FCS back to their pitiful region prior to the 2011 state championship game. Gotta love a such a degrading fan.....not. wish your team well in the playoffs and you some serious couch time.

He he..didn't take long for the misquoters/misusers of Bible & skewers of facts to come out. OneEyeWilly proved my point, when ALL the rest of relevant verses are taken into account as well, letting Scripture interpret Scripture instead of a private interpretation. When looking at rest of Bible one sees: Proud folk have no fear, they have no respect, can see everything wrong with others but nothing wrong with themselves (or team, family, church, etc), has negative mindset, speaks ill of others, refuses to take rebuke or correction or teaching/coaching, are jealous and envious & bitter, plus more. And thus they are the epitome of losers, though they may win games. Champions are the opposite and can improve & do improve even if they don't win games. More study, more work, more input, more coaching, more effort, more rebuke are such things champions desire so they can be faster, stronger, wiser, better, more helpful to team/others, while losers look for easy way, never listens nor learns because they don't need to in their own eyes, all of which has nothing to do with win/loss record, and everything to do with heart, mind, soul. ...And Gap, if you view stats of Dresden's sole trip to Cookeville, you'd of thought we had the points & they had the goose egg. Our stats outdid them in every area, by alot!, but it was another classic case of better team on field losing on scoreboard, which happens at times. A 40mph wind with higher gusts made for a crazy game which they benefited from & we didn't. Since then our team has learned from these mistakes (and others too & are still learning because we still making them! Ha) and has gotten better step by step. Now here we are. Still needing to improve in many areas but playing well enough to win, and win big. ... Summarizing both these diatribes against me: proud folk don't need to improve and will get bitter at other's success, and will lash out at the very thing they need to do, or person(s) who could help them, while humble folk applaud winners and learn lessons from losses (& victories) to try to improve. They seek input from friends & foes alike and can benefit from both. And the root determines the fruit, the proof is in the pudding, results speak for themselves. I can't make others see the truth, only share it. One's own heart status determines their ability to see, hear, learn, & properly respond to light of truth. And when a human opens mouth (or writes words) it reveals their own soul/ heart/ mind. So thanks for sharing, and revealing... Now all this applied to ME reveals a supportive & enfouraging fan & defender of his hometown's team, incurably hopeful even at worst of times wishing the best for his team & town (what an awful deplorable thing that is! Yuk!), yet a guy caring enough about all folk everywhere to try and teach various helpful truths which they could benefit from IF they have the proper soul for such things (for in essence, at my heart's core I am a teacher). If not, they define losers; if so, that's a winner. Records and scores are not the issue, but the inner person is. And isn't it something to notice how that when the student-athlete's (and most of teammates') heart is right, then good things happen. Not always, but most of time it does. And the good things happening to all the better teams (not just Dresden) happen for a reason(s), which I've tried to share. But none are so blind as those who refuse to see the light of truth. And I guess haters gonna hate no matter what is said or who says it. That's OK, the couch of history & Scripture shows even more truths on all these issues for any desiring to see. But nobody can reach the unteachable, not even the Lord Himself. Look what was done to Him in His day, and to His followers ever since. Yes, the couch I recline on has quite a history indeed. Praise the Lord, ..and GO LIONS! Ha. Sermonette #491 Over & out.

Dude, no joke. How in the world was your prediction spot on? Are you a Vegas insider? Come on, brother! Tell me what to bet for the Humboldt game next week.

What's the spread?

On a more serious note, tell them Dresden barbarians not to overlook Humboldt. They are playing some football right now. If Dresden doesn't "embrace the grind" and looks for a lazy night, this could have the making for a good game. That's the game I'm going to, especially since both teams will be in the playoffs (and might have to rematch each other). All other area games have zero intrigue.

WC @ Huntingdon???

He he..didn't take long for the misquoters/misusers of Bible & skewers of facts to come out. OneEyeWilly proved my point, when ALL the rest of relevant verses are taken into account as well, letting Scripture interpret Scripture instead of a private interpretation. When looking at rest of Bible one sees: Proud folk have no fear, they have no respect, can see everything wrong with others but nothing wrong with themselves (or team, family, church, etc), has negative mindset, speaks ill of others, refuses to take rebuke or correction or teaching/coaching, are jealous and envious & bitter, plus more. And thus they are the epitome of losers, though they may win games. Champions are the opposite and can improve & do improve even if they don't win games. More study, more work, more input, more coaching, more effort, more rebuke are such things champions desire so they can be faster, stronger, wiser, better, more helpful to team/others, while losers look for easy way, never listens nor learns because they don't need to in their own eyes, all of which has nothing to do with win/loss record, and everything to do with heart, mind, soul. ...And Gap, if you view stats of Dresden's sole trip to Cookeville, you'd of thought we had the points & they had the goose egg. Our stats outdid them in every area, by alot!, but it was another classic case of better team on field losing on scoreboard, which happens at times. A 40mph wind with higher gusts made for a crazy game which they benefited from & we didn't. Since then our team has learned from these mistakes (and others too & are still learning because we still making them! Ha) and has gotten better step by step. Now here we are. Still needing to improve in many areas but playing well enough to win, and win big. ... Summarizing both these diatribes against me: proud folk don't need to improve and will get bitter at other's success, and will lash out at the very thing they need to do, or person(s) who could help them, while humble folk applaud winners and learn lessons from losses (& victories) to try to improve. They seek input from friends & foes alike and can benefit from both. And the root determines the fruit, the proof is in the pudding, results speak for themselves. I can't make others see the truth, only share it. One's own heart status determines their ability to see, hear, learn, & properly respond to light of truth. And when a human opens mouth (or writes words) it reveals their own soul/ heart/ mind. So thanks for sharing, and revealing... Now all this applied to ME reveals a supportive & enfouraging fan & defender of his hometown's team, incurably hopeful even at worst of times wishing the best for his team & town (what an awful deplorable thing that is! Yuk!), yet a guy caring enough about all folk everywhere to try and teach various helpful truths which they could benefit from IF they have the proper soul for such things (for in essence, at my heart's core I am a teacher). If not, they define losers; if so, that's a winner. Records and scores are not the issue, but the inner person is. And isn't it something to notice how that when the student-athlete's (and most of teammates') heart is right, then good things happen. Not always, but most of time it does. And the good things happening to all the better teams (not just Dresden) happen for a reason(s), which I've tried to share. But none are so blind as those who refuse to see the light of truth. And I guess haters gonna hate no matter what is said or who says it. That's OK, the couch of history & Scripture shows even more truths on all these issues for any desiring to see. But nobody can reach the unteachable, not even the Lord Himself. Look what was done to Him in His day, and to His followers ever since. Yes, the couch I recline on has quite a history indeed. Praise the Lord, ..and GO LIONS! Ha. Sermonette #491 Over & out.

You weren't kidding when you referred to yourself as a motivational speaker, were you? Do you give pre-game speeches and such? Most top-level athletes are now using sport psychologists to gain a mental edge over their competition. Check these articles out; this is really fascinating stuff.

http://www.sportspsychologycoaching.com/articles/TheMentalGameOfMixedMartialArts.html

http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2012/11/sport-psychology.aspx

http://www.psychology-careers.com/sports-psychologist/

Guest hevyrevy1611

You weren't kidding when you referred to yourself as a motivational speaker, were you? Do you give pre-game speeches and such? Most top-level athletes are now using sport psychologists to gain a mental edge over their competition. Check these articles out; this is really fascinating stuff.

http://www.sportspsychologycoaching.com/articles/TheMentalGameOfMixedMartialArts.html

http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2012/11/sport-psychology.aspx

http://www.psychology-careers.com/sports-psychologist/

Thanks for the props TNGenius. And i looked at & read these links. VERY interesting indeed. You talking my language. Mental game is as important as physical prowess. Visualization. Imagery. Self-talk. Positivity. Belief. All this I have studied as an armchair QB of psychology, if you will. And all these things these links talking about I approach from a different angle. Fsct is all these truths and more are taught in the Bible. The more science & studies humans do in this area the more they catch up to what the Word has said for millennia. Ha. Amazing how relevant & practical to daily life His Book is. So yes, I agree with these truths, and I "get it" too, and have used these tactics & Scriptural principles in my own personal life to overcome a lot of adversities & setbacks, all by His grace & enabling power. I agree with all this, it's just that I arrive at the same findings & conclusions from a different source. Or rather perhaps I openly incorporate the Bible truths in all this whereas they don't. (Well they do echo what the Bible teaches but probably don't realize it). Yes, this stuff works... if only people would work at it.