District 6 AAA

bball7000

ur nuts mr. walton. coach mitchell took alot of heat last year for the schedule we played. kudos to coach this year for taking the single A teams off the schedule and most of the AA teams off. he filled those with AAA teams. a team that went to the state last year in AA and a very good smith co. team. also east hamilton might be the best team in the chatt. area if not number 2. we are just not as good this year. no inside game watsoever. when we are hitting threes we are gonna win and we are gonna win a bunch of games this year. however, we will lose some games this year.

alumna prayers from white co. for the poston  family and the gist family.  i don't know the other familys that was in that car. may god put his healing hand on them.

Prayers are appreciated.... I did not know any of the young men personally.  I do know some members of their families.  Tragic situation. 

ur nuts mr. walton. coach mitchell took alot of heat last year for the schedule we played. kudos to coach this year for taking the single A teams off the schedule and most of the AA teams off. he filled those with AAA teams. a team that went to the state last year in AA and a very good smith co. team. also east hamilton might be the best team in the chatt. area if not number 2. we are just not as good this year. no inside game watsoever. when we are hitting threes we are gonna win and we are gonna win a bunch of games this year. however, we will lose some games this year.

east ham best team in chatt area?