Antioch at Lebanon

steelcityroller

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you mean if Harp steps down? Yeah right!!............... I have a statement for you Blue Debils; here it is

If management does not step him down; he will be there next season. He is double-dipping in a "sweet" work set-up. Good deal if you can get it. Harp will not leave of his own accord.

Exactly...and that is what makes Lebanon a laughingstock.

Who could come to Lebanon and make a difference?

Run, at the conclusion of each weeks game broadcast; the broadcast crew ALWAYS says that Harp is going back to the drawing board. It appears that the drawing board was not offered this week. Hmm, did he lose the drawing board, or is he simply out of drawing board material?

Edited by slagiatt

Back when the NIL was in existence you had neighborhood schools like Wilson, Rutherford, Sumner, etc. Then the experimenting started with bussing kids all over and that is where things are now. Add to that the fact that all of the private schools go after all the talent and the fact that a lot of metro parents are working late shifts or two jobs and you don't have much of a fan base. That's not even mentioning the very diverse populations at most metro schools.

This is a very fair assessment.

Run, at the conclusion of each weeks game broadcast; the broadcast crew ALWAYS says that Harp is going back to the drawing board. It appears that the drawing board was not offered this week. Hmm, did he lose the drawing board, or is he simply out of drawing board material?

I just hate seeing a coach being singled out as the reason for not winning. I know coaches continually try to find a way to help players win. I don't think Lebanon has many players that could go and start at their opponents.