Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

We had Brentwood Academy on the schedule for 2 years until the Super 32 came into play. Derrick Barnett and co wore us out at our place in 2013. We lost by 5 I believe at their place in a game we should have won in 2014. We aint scared!!!! Rather be challenged and loose than win 50-0. 50-0 games dont help anyone

the 2014 game was a very good game! 45-42! Malik McGue was really good that night against a decimated BA defense... He was a very good player on a good team

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Cak had Charlie High, Howell, and Josh Smith. They went to Cak for k-12. Kendrick sat a year as he transferred from grace, and the running back was a transfer from Maryville. So who's schooling was paid for? Maybe you should know something before running your flapper

I didn't even say what year or names and you went right too it,lol the 3 lineman were did they end up?lol,lol ,,5 D1 in one class I guess that just happens all the time,on a side note I will run my flapper anytime I want precious, lol.lol.lol

The fellas at breakfast said this morning they were 95% sure Carter and Fulton were going 5A and Catholic would stay 5A. When is the deadline today? What time?

I'm not sure, but from the limited info I've been able to gather, Catholic is seriously considering moving to 6A.  I can see Fulton up (not sure why they would) but why would Carter want to move up?

Someone said Fulton and Carter might because so many others have said they would and with Union County possibly dropping out of the TSSAA their region would possibly only have 4 teams. They'd have to find 6 games.

I know we've disagreed on some things but do you think there are way too many classes?

The fellas at breakfast said this morning they were 95% sure Carter and Fulton were going 5A and Catholic would stay 5A. When is the deadline today? What time?

I had heard same thing about Fulton going 5A .. about 3 weeks ago or so ... dont know what they decided but yes the Union Co issue came up ..not enough games in 4A ..5A would give them plenty and only have to get maybe 3 non conference ... instead of 6 .. Fulton had hard time finding tema sto play in 4A 

I had heard same thing about Fulton going 5A .. about 3 weeks ago or so ... dont know what they decided but yes the Union Co issue came up ..not enough games in 4A ..5A would give them plenty and only have to get maybe 3 non conference ... instead of 6 .. Fulton had hard time finding tema sto play in 4A