Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL .. have no idea Q  ... guess we will see if KNOXNEWS publishes  ... 

The TSSAA should have done all this in August.  All this has done is take away attention from the games. You guys have a big game with Central on Friday.  How do you see this playing out? Both teams are playing well right now.  I give the edge to Fulton.  Mobley is a difference maker on both sides of the ball.

The TSSAA should have done all this in August. All this has done is take away attention from the games. You guys have a big game with Central on Friday. How do you see this playing out? Both teams are playing well right now. I give the edge to Fulton. Mobley is a difference maker on both sides of the ball.

should be good game .. look for a close one .. Mobley yes he is .. Sackie is a good one too

Knox-area 4A teams are disappearing. Now Fulton has opted to move up, joining Gibbs, Carter, and Seymour. I wonder how Anderson County fans are feeling. They've got some major travel coming in their future. The only 4A team anywhere near them is Union County, and they may opt out of football next season.

Edited by osunut2

How could anyone send their children to play for a school who has ignorant people watching over them like Alcoa? I'll tell you what...I can play children's games...I'm not a Fulton person but if Alcoa wins the 4A Championship next year I'll stand down on Broadway with a chicken costume on.

I have no skin in the game, but this excites me a lot! We need some Goons to make counter statements of what they will do if they lose.

Come on Goons, you guys are creative!