Henry County vs. Brentwood

HCBigRed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm sure u know centennial is in my opinion way better than Brentwood. If our boys don't show up like they didn't tonight it will be an ugly game next Friday night. Just calling it how I see it and there is lots and lots of work to be done with this team. Sure we can run through the Clarksville teams but honestly that's not impressive anymore. Last year centennial mopped the floor with us in both games and now this year with Brentwood and probably again with centennial next week. I don't like us not being physical on the lines both sides. I hope things turn around next week but there is cause to hit the panic button.

Centennial and Brentwood are really 6a teams and will be as such next year. I said all along that the top 32 6a hurts y'all. Y'all won the 5a crown when 5a really wasn't that great. It's a different story when teams like Centennial, Brentwood, and Independence are in 5a. 

If nobody else from HC will say it then I will. Its unacceptable to lose like that around here and we will be 5-4 after next week. I'm sick of this lack luster performances against good quality teams. If things don't change which they won't people need to be talking new coach.

Typical fan talk. No team is going to be great every year, there is always going to be tough times. Spoiled Rotten. 

Centennial and Brentwood are really 6a teams and will be as such next year. I said all along that the top 32 6a hurts y'all. Y'all won the 5a crown when 5a really wasn't that great. It's a different story when teams like Centennial, Brentwood, and Independence are in 5a.

Henry County was better than Centennial, Brentwood or Indy in 2011. Put this best 5A/best 6A talk to rest. If your name isn't Maryville, you arent head and shoulders better than 5A.

Agree HC has some over confident fans at times, as all schools do. The last couple of years HC has been good but not great. However i think in 2013 (when you say 5a really wasn't that great) that HC could have beaten Cent, Brentwood and Ind - because all of those teams were beat that year by teams that HC defeated.

But I do agree that the top 32 makes 5A tougher.

Agree HC has some over confident fans at times, as all schools do. The last couple of years HC has been good but not great. However i think in 2013 (when you say 5a really wasn't that great) that HC could have beaten Cent, Brentwood and Ind - because all of those teams were beat that year by teams that HC defeated.

But I do agree that the top 32 makes 5A tougher.

True, those teams weren't as good back then because they didn't have the coaches they do now besides Crawford on 2011. However, Independence and Centennial last year and this year are better than HC has ever been. There are some logical HC fans like yourself, but there are those that expect them to be as good as anyone in the state and that is just being delusional. 

Edited by TrojanTrain