cloudland vs Catholic bahaha

THE KING

In fairness to the Old Coach. He didn't leave on his own accord. Truth be told Catholic had to try to find some games,Cloudland was stupid enough to accept.

Thank you for clearing that up.  I didn't know the situation with the last coach. There were some teams Catholic had agreed to play then for reason that I don't know and I refuse to speculate, they fell through.  Cloudland, CPA, and Belfry (which had played CAK the year before) all agreed to play.  I can't say that this game really benefits anyone.

Edited by QSouth89

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't come up here and stick my chin out. And I also think Cloudland could play with anyone in region 2 except Greenback if they were completely healthy. These teams are not any better than Hampton and Sullivan East.

Cloudland wouldn't be top 5 in Region 2. Greenback, Oneida, Coalfield, Harriman, and Midway would all beat Cloudland as bad as they wanted to.

Cloudland wouldn't be top 5 in Region 2. Greenback, Oneida, Coalfield, Harriman, and Midway would all beat Cloudland as bad as they wanted to.

you're dead wrong.  Sullivan east and hampton were in nail biters with cloudland and they are better than everyone in region 2 maybe except greenback.  Show some respect or get out.

I'm not so sure!Cloudland is a run team.Run teams will hurt Harriman.They dont have a line!This is the best Scenario for Cloudland in my opinion!

Losing our qb hurts but his brother is more than capable.  If we had the last coach, I might agree with this guy but with coach Lunsford back on the mt.  we will scare the holy haydees out of anyone who comes up here.  There will be no dominating win by region 2 in roan mt. 

Cloudland won't be able to hang with Harriman's skill players.

You do understand that Harriman and Cloudland have one common opponent and Cloudland beat them worse than Harriman? The 3 hr drive all the way from Harriman to Roane mountain might hurt Harriman too. Better have all that's speed picking up their feet on the tall grass at Cloudland!

Edited by Swipes

Losing our qb hurts but his brother is more than capable. If we had the last coach, I might agree with this guy but with coach Lunsford back on the mt. we will scare the holy haydees out of anyone who comes up here. There will be no dominating win by region 2 in roan mt.

You don't in have to sell me!We went up there with a 30 point better team and barely got out with a win.Next year at home we blew you all away.That Mtn is a weird place!LOL!