Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

There's only one name that will matter in the end, and only Dr. Satterfield and the administrators involved will know when there's only one. We will learn when he and the new coach decide to make it public, and I presume that there will be some "arrangements" to be made before that happens, including informing the other interviewee's, and the chosen to inform his current team and administration. Good chance that someone "spills the beans" during that process, but with the awareness of social media, I expect that it all happens fast.

If you want three names, I can provide them for discussion...you still won't know who will be the coach.

1) Rang

2) Rice

3) Swenson

person on the school board said that Coach Clint doesn't have to inform them that it's his hire alone and the announcement should be made by end of this week

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion rice would be the one I would go after.if he could get crews to come with him.

as far as the assistants go most of TC staff will stay 2 are volunteers and 1 assistant is the head coach of the junior high and coach Clint son isn't going anywhere

person on the school board said that Coach Clint doesn't have to inform them that it's his hire alone and the announcement should be made by end of this week

He's absolutely right too...the only employee of the school board is Dr. Clint Satterfield. That's also what I would tell you if I were "involved" and you came asking who the final three were, or who was going to be named coach. Works different everywhere, but there are people who know more than the general public. I would assume that Satterfield would have a circle of "trust" involving a few others that would have some input on this decision, and will be aware of the choice before it's announced. If they deserve to be trusted, you will know when they decide you know. 

Edited by tradertwo

He's absolutely right too...the only employee of the school board is Dr. Clint Satterfield. That's also what I would tell you if I were "involved" and you came asking who the final three were, or who was going to be named coach. Works different everywhere, but there are people who know more than the general public. I would assume that Satterfield would have a circle of "trust" involving a few others that would have some input on this decision, and will be aware of the choice before it's announced. If they deserve to be trusted, you will know when they decide you know.

yea it seems like coach Clint knows and the person that he hired and nobody else I guess we will all find out when he wants us to find out lol

Announcement coming December 12th you guys think? I wish Leather Balls would post more often. At least he posted some names.

Let me ask you a question FBI man. Do you no if that seven man and snowballs applied for this Satterfield mans coaching job? I garuntee you they would be real good coaches. That snowballs man already knows how to make those boys real fast and strong. You think im joking but im not.

Another Day Closer! I do know that the current staff will stay in place, assuming that they don't take jobs elsewhere. All but Butler are TC boys and I've heard Butler wants to be here and has already been told by the Dr. not to worry, his job is safe. 

So as for the new coach (yet to be named, and in my opinion, yet to be selected) he will have a good staff to work with with. 

I think we will all find out at end of this week no later than next week they may add a few more assistants to the staff but the current staff seem like it will stay on as assistants I'm happy they are already in that weight room hitting it hard for past 3 weeks

Another Day Closer! I do know that the current staff will stay in place, assuming that they don't take jobs elsewhere. All but Butler are TC boys and I've heard Butler wants to be here and has already been told by the Dr. not to worry, his job is safe.

So as for the new coach (yet to be named, and in my opinion, yet to be selected) he will have a good staff to work with with.

I found out who keatherballs was last night lol he came up and talk to me last night it was a big surprise lol