Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

well, i talked to a candidate Sunday Night. Either He was pulling my leg or he's not the selection because he was told from the Dr. that he would hear from him when he got back in town. And I believe he was told that Saturday or Sunday. Not Sure why if you've made your selection, you tell other candidates to hold on and let me get back with you. If their not the guy, you just tell them, your not the guy. Um... got me thinking now if this Done Deal mess is true, i may know who it is! If so, I'm pumped!

who do you think is the coach

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They normally have workouts on Thursday, but he was told no workouts, and that they have a meeting at 2.

Pretty confident that the team will be the first to hear the announcement, and that Dr. Satterfield is aware that NOTHING can be kept secret for long with social media...lends me to believe that your son will know shortly after two tomorrow. Blows my mind that random people far away sometimes know things that interested locals can't...I was mildly interested at best, and just because Trousdale has such tradition at that, yet I had details days ago and others farther removed than myself knew more and before me as well. I can't say who the final three were, but there were a final three who interviewed. I also have no idea who will be announced, but would bet that whomever it is informs their current players before being introduced at TC. Everyone handles these situations differently, but I would guess that the new Mr. Trousdale County would be present at the 2:00 team meeting too. Good luck to the Yellowjackets, I'm sure you'll be getting a great one!

Pretty confident that the team will be the first to hear the announcement, and that Dr. Satterfield is aware that NOTHING can be kept secret for long with social media...lends me to believe that your son will know shortly after two tomorrow. Blows my mind that random people far away sometimes know things that interested locals can't...I was mildly interested at best, and just because Trousdale has such tradition at that, yet I had details days ago and others farther removed than myself knew more and before me as well. I can't say who the final three were, but there were a final three who interviewed. I also have no idea who will be announced, but would bet that whomever it is informs their current players before being introduced at TC. Everyone handles these situations differently, but I would guess that the new Mr. Trousdale County would be present at the 2:00 team meeting too. Good luck to the Yellowjackets, I'm sure you'll be getting a great one!

I garuntee you trader that Satterfield man might have Pegleg and powerp flying this new coach in tomorrow. Pegleg went to Mexico once to pick up a Mexican for Grider to interview. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you trader that Satterfield man might have Pegleg and powerp flying this new coach in tomorrow. Pegleg went to Mexico once to pick up a Mexican for Grider to interview. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you may have just started a riot...I bet them TC people will camp out at the airport to watch Pegleg and powerp land and see who gets off the plane.

Pretty confident that the team will be the first to hear the announcement, and that Dr. Satterfield is aware that NOTHING can be kept secret for long with social media...lends me to believe that your son will know shortly after two tomorrow. Blows my mind that random people far away sometimes know things that interested locals can't...I was mildly interested at best, and just because Trousdale has such tradition at that, yet I had details days ago and others farther removed than myself knew more and before me as well. I can't say who the final three were, but there were a final three who interviewed. I also have no idea who will be announced, but would bet that whomever it is informs their current players before being introduced at TC. Everyone handles these situations differently, but I would guess that the new Mr. Trousdale County would be present at the 2:00 team meeting too. Good luck to the Yellowjackets, I'm sure you'll be getting a great one!

the new coach pea that to his former school and players to tell then in person before the word gets out and In TC we have no clue who finals are or who even received a interview when last time it was in Trousdale news paper who the final 3 were it's been a huge mystery here

Hopefully they will meet their new head coach

I can almost 100% guarantee that it won't be Rice and as for the comment horse made about bringing Crews with him, he will never leave and has a son that will be a freshman next year. There's been too much off season planning and involvement from these coaches lately to be thinking about a move.

I can almost 100% guarantee that it won't be Rice and as for the comment horse made about bringing Crews with him, he will never leave and has a son that will be a freshman next year. There's been too much off season planning and involvement from these coaches lately to be thinking about a move.

we already know who ever is the head coach won't bring a new staff with him the staff is already in place in TC I'm pretty sure all 4 paid assistants will be back next year

we already know who ever is the head coach won't bring a new staff with him the staff is already in place in TC I'm pretty sure all 4 paid assistants will be back next year

Rice and Crews have been coaching together for 20 years except for a few while Rice was at PC, they are the best game planners you could ask for and the kids would wade fire for them

Rice and Crews have been coaching together for 20 years except for a few while Rice was at PC, they are the best game planners you could ask for and the kids would wade fire for them

I just don't see The Dr firing his own son as a assistant to hire someone else assistant no matter who the new coach or even letting Eden go when he has did a great job with TC junior high won championship 3yrs in a row now even if the coach is Rice