Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be fun, light the match because your program is about to go up in ashes. Apparently Trousdale didn't do their research on this guy.  S.O.S. isn't the half of it.  They need to call teachers, administrators, parents at these schools.  There is an article online from the Crescent City AD that sums it up.  Promises, promises, in the end he doesn't care about kids but only to use them to further his career.  I'm shocked that this guy is back in high school athletics and that there isn't better research done.  Everyone has references that will say good things about them but dig deeper people.  SMH....Best of Luck Trousdale! I give him a year maybe two.

This is going to be fun, light the match because your program is about to go up in ashes. Apparently Trousdale didn't do their research on this guy. S.O.S. isn't the half of it. They need to call teachers, administrators, parents at these schools. There is an article online from the Crescent City AD that sums it up. Promises, promises, in the end he doesn't care about kids but only to use them to further his career. I'm shocked that this guy is back in high school athletics and that there isn't better research done. Everyone has references that will say good things about them but dig deeper people. SMH....Best of Luck Trousdale! I give him a year maybe two.

I garuntee you I tried to tell these trousdale people to hire that seven man and snowballs man to be head coaches. This SOS that this Satterfield man has got is a bunch of mess. That man at Ronnies red eye said he knows a man down near that Chatooga school and said that man told him he want even unpack his bags. You think im joking but im not.

This is going to be fun, light the match because your program is about to go up in ashes. Apparently Trousdale didn't do their research on this guy. S.O.S. isn't the half of it. They need to call teachers, administrators, parents at these schools. There is an article online from the Crescent City AD that sums it up. Promises, promises, in the end he doesn't care about kids but only to use them to further his career. I'm shocked that this guy is back in high school athletics and that there isn't better research done. Everyone has references that will say good things about them but dig deeper people. SMH....Best of Luck Trousdale! I give him a year maybe two.

when coachs leave programs sometimes it happens on bad terms just like the at Barker left TC program this year he hasn't Coach in high school for a few years he was younger then people grow and learn from the mistakes they make but at same time I don't know what happend at that school just like you don't know the facts all that matters is thatTC win more gold balls the rest will fall where it falls like I said if he leaves in 3 years but wins Two stTe titles we will take it people in TC we all know who the coach of our future as long as we win titles is all that matters

Please share the link to the article.

Trousdale People will not be happy with any outsider. Barker never had a chance. Only reason Creasy (Lewis Co. Native) did was because he was on staff for a number of years prior to being call upon to take over. Waggoner is already starting out in cellar. Trousdale Fans are spoiled! I wish they would give the man a chance. I personally feel that Barker was doing some good things but people never gave him a shot. I'm afraid the same thing will happen with Waggoner unless he wins 2017 title. Until then, this man will be judged on everything including what he orders at McDonald's. 

I know Waggoner is not the person i wanted (Dobbs was) but he is who got the job. And from what it sounds like, things will be very similar to the Satterfield days (which could be a good thing). Everyone let the man get in here and get to work before you decide if he is a good coach or not. I know there are red flags but as KBD said, people change and grow up. Everyone of you reading this has made mistakes along the way. Relax!

Merry Christmas and God Bless! Go Yellow Jackets!

Trousdale People will not be happy with any outsider. Barker never had a chance. Only reason Creasy (Lewis Co. Native) did was because he was on staff for a number of years prior to being call upon to take over. Waggoner is already starting out in cellar. Trousdale Fans are spoiled! I wish they would give the man a chance. I personally feel that Barker was doing some good things but people never gave him a shot. I'm afraid the same thing will happen with Waggoner unless he wins 2017 title. Until then, this man will be judged on everything including what he orders at McDonald's.

I know Waggoner is not the person i wanted (Dobbs was) but he is who got the job. And from what it sounds like, things will be very similar to the Satterfield days (which could be a good thing). Everyone let the man get in here and get to work before you decide if he is a good coach or not. I know there are red flags but as KBD said, people change and grow up. Everyone of you reading this has made mistakes along the way. Relax!

Merry Christmas and God Bless! Go Yellow Jackets!

thats the biggest problem with most people in Trousdale is that he not from here and that we went outside the Trousdale coaching tree for a coach but if he does it coach Clint way only good stuff can come from that Barker was learning on the job and the fans where not okay with it but he hurt himself by not being part of the community and with the players some loved the man and some were not going to play this year and same with most of the parents but in the end he did himself in but he was a good person and I think he would have been a good coach but he wasn't going to follow the TC way he was going to do it his way and the fans were not having that

If you think he is going to bring a championship, you're delusional. If you're only focused on championships in Trousdale, TN you must be handing out participation trophies not only to the kids but to the parents too.  I'd be more concerned about how that coach is going to build and grow my son.  It's a shame that Character doesn't matter anymore.  There is a sucker born everyday I guess.  As for the person that asked for a link to the article.  Seek and you shall find. Google is a wonderful resource, sometimes you have to dig deep to find the good stuff or make a few phone calls to the right people.  Sounds like your administration didn't do that as well. Best of luck.

If you think he is going to bring a championship, you're delusional. If you're only focused on championships in Trousdale, TN you must be handing out participation trophies not only to the kids but to the parents too. I'd be more concerned about how that coach is going to build and grow my son. It's a shame that Character doesn't matter anymore. There is a sucker born everyday I guess. As for the person that asked for a link to the article. Seek and you shall find. Google is a wonderful resource, sometimes you have to dig deep to find the good stuff or make a few phone calls to the right people. Sounds like your administration didn't do that as well. Best of luck.

character is part of being a yellow jacket until you live here you won't and don't understand what being a yellow jacket is all about all of what you are saying is he said she said stuff who cares we judge him on the here and now not his past I doubt coach Clint would hire someone base on what google says about the person we and no we don't hand out participation trophies we just put gold footballs in the trophy case

You're absolutely right, judgement will start now...As far as Google, Siri, or Wiki....  â€œThe wise inherit honor, but fools he holds up to shame.†Proverbs 3:35   - Good luck with those gold footballs but I'd say you'd have better luck with gold plastic footballs that cheerleaders throw in the stands before you ever put another trophy in the case. Better have your search committee on standby...Because he has Uhaul and Rent.com on speed dial.  

Like I said before ppl in Trousdale know that he is a stop gap we know who i future head coach will be down the road if he leaves that's ok we still will win 7-10 games a year but just because he doesn't stay at school for a long period of time doesn't make him a bad coach