Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

Roy what kind mess is this? You know he can't win any gold balls at GT. He's even bringing some of them college yellow jacket players to TC so they can win a gold ball too. With them college boys I guarantee you TC will be real strong and real fast. You think I'm joking but I'm not. And don't you go telling that Childress man either. It's been way too long since TC has won one of those gold balls.

I heard about the Georgia Tech players transferring to Trousdale County for their fifth year of eligibility. I can't believe Childress is going to let them do this stuff. No one in 2A will have a chance playing against college boys that are older.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been 4 years which is a dry streak at TC it the end nobody knows what going to happen it doesn't matter what any of us think I trust in the judgement of the hall of fame coach Satt more then I would anyone else especially when it comes to high school football like FBI said he would never win championships at GT and like I said coach Satt always has a plan and he knows what he is doing more than any of us who are we to question his judgement and plan

He had a plan when he hired Barker too.

I think he might be losing his touch.

I think steelcity proved a lot with his investigation about Waggoner's lack of honesty/sincerity in accepting jobs.

Every coach says virtually the same thing when accepting a new coaching job. #coachspeak Edited by FBI

He had a plan when he hired Barker too.

I think he might be losing his touch.

I think steelcity proved a lot with his investigation about Waggoner's lack of honesty/sincerity in accepting jobs.

im sure he never thought he would have to fire Barker for stealing gas you can't plan on your coach to still from the school

It's been 4 years which is a dry streak at TC it the end nobody knows what going to happen it doesn't matter what any of us think I trust in the judgement of the hall of fame coach Satt more then I would anyone else especially when it comes to high school football like FBI said he would never win championships at GT and like I said coach Satt always has a plan and he knows what he is doing more than any of us who are we to question his judgement and plan

sometimes coaching legends dont make the best at hiring coaches. Satt is 0 for his last 1 and Victory Grider kind of struck out with Moore as well at sp. career losing record and i know there had to be way better choices out there. Sometimes coaching legends have a hard time giving up control of the program so they have to settle on a puppet.

sometimes coaching legends dont make the best at hiring coaches. Satt is 0 for his last 1 and Victory Grider kind of struck out with Moore as well at sp. career losing record and i know there had to be way better choices out there. Sometimes coaching legends have a hard time giving up control of the program so they have to settle on a puppet.

LRDAO..... Lying lips. You Jasperlites ought to be durn perfectionist now with hiring coaches. Are you on your 11th coach since that Colquette man quit? You fellars have hired some dandies. You think im joking but im not.

Roy what kind mess is this? You know he can't win any gold balls at GT. He's even bringing some of them college yellow jacket players to TC so they can win a gold ball too. With them college boys I guarantee you TC will be real strong and real fast. You think I'm joking but I'm not. And don't you go telling that Childress man either. It's been way too long since TC has won one of those gold balls.

If that Childress man finds out about college boys playing that Satterfield man will be real mad at this Waggoner man cause them jackets will be on probation. Ask them Jasperlites what happens when college boys play? I garuntee you I aint joking either.

There was screams of firing when we lost to Gordonsville. Fact. No one knew about the gas then either.

FBI you aren't living up to your name. FBI agents are about suspicion and building a case. Crack that corn.

oh yeah I know but he wasn't going to be fired this year but he was on the path to be fired though it was going to happen eventually it wasn't hard to see that he wasn't the right man for the job but he wasn't the first choice either that Gordonsville game Barker was out coached it was a awful game plan

Let me ask you this? Do you think Waggoner was the only coach willing to run the wing t. I mean you have to search all the way to Georgia to find someone? Really?

no I don't think he was but lot of coaches run the spread now but he has lot of experience and I know that coach Satt loves the Georgia Tech wing T it's the offense that he ran most of the time and what Creasy ran and still runs