Trezevant vs Mitchell @ Fairgrounds - Week 10 (Thursday Night)

kwc

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a hard hitting game. Our defense has really improved after coach Cole adjusted some attitudes after the Douglass loss. Some seniors felt like they could not be replaced. Well they know now. Our game plan was to play solid defense and control field position. Make Trezevant score off long drives. This was a big win for the program. After the probation and missing playoffs the last 2 years, our fan base needed this.

It was a hard hitting game. Our defense has really improved after coach Cole adjusted some attitudes after the Douglass loss. Some seniors felt like they could not be replaced. Well they know now. Our game plan was to play solid defense and control field position. Make Trezevant score off long drives. This was a big win for the program. After the probation and missing playoffs the last 2 years, our fan base needed this.

congratulations

Congrats to Mitchell that was a tough D tonight. I think this loss may work the same way that Douglass game did for Mitchell. They thought you guys were going to lie down and I.m glad they got smacked. I will give all credit to Mitchell tonight. But I will have a better explanation/excuses later.

Congrats on a big win!!